You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burglar bastards

Bjornebye

We only got broke in to once growing up, I was ten at the time, every cunt could see we had nothing, but we’re pretty sure it was my dad anyway.

As part of the divorce settlement my ma got possession of the stuff in the house, we lived council, so there’s fucks all in property, but my owd fella was such a dick the judge/adjudicator ruled against him and said my mum could have everything under the roof, including his, genuinely, incredible rare record collection (Beatles original Apple prints we later found out), this was ironically where he used to hide the money from my mum, and by extension us.

Anyhow’s my mum really not giving a shit or knowing much about it and really wanting to piss my dad off sold it for a grand, it was worth at least 20/30X that, to a guy my dad ripped off years earlier. 

Days after the sale, thankfully, the back door was kicked in and the only thing touched was a spot on the bed which sat across from the record collection...

We went to Blackpool with a wad of cash, rode the rollercoasters, ate rock on the seafront, went to winter gardens, even got a pair of Air Max our of it! 

We also got all the cash he’d hidden in his records, we went to Southport with that. We dreamt big! 

• Upvote 3

Couple of cunts were trying houses and cars on my ma's street a few nights back. My brother lives just round the corner from her and caught them on his camera trying his front door. My mum said they rang her bell around 3am probably hoping she made their job easier for them and rush her if she opened up. The Merc on the drive and the showhome exterior probably had them thinking the risk was worth it whoever lives there. She's in her 60's and weighs about 8 stone, so they'd have had a field day taking whatever they wanted.

12 minutes ago, Furmedge said:

Couple of cunts were trying houses and cars on my ma's street a few nights back. My brother lives just round the corner from her and caught them on his camera trying his front door. My mum said they rang her bell around 3am probably hoping she made their job easier for them and rush her if she opened up. The Merc on the drive and the showhome exterior probably had them thinking the risk was worth it whoever lives there. She's in her 60's and weighs about 8 stone, so they'd have had a field day taking whatever they wanted.

Absolute fucking cunts 

11 hours ago, RedKnight said:

They couldn't definitively prove that they knew the PC was attached to the car though. I reckon they knew but if you can't prove it in the court then what can you do. They seemed to get pretty heavy manslaughter sentences.

As for burglars, yeah they're scum. Anything that involves scaring normal, average paid people is a shithouse trick. Whether it's armed robbers at bookies, small shops etc. or people invading people's homes, it's the ultimate in cuntery.

I see that these delightful pricks, with their old timey names Albert and Jessie (but not Henry), are appealing their conviction. Good luck with that, pull an FA on them and extend their sentences for a frivolous appeal.