Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 86 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. So Spurs. This is the Spurs team some of them reckon will be challenging for the title.

Carragher climbing all over his high horse saying it wasn't a pen,  now I'm not saying it was but I don't remember him being quite as vocal when those utd twats got one similar yesterday 

If these decisions were happening against home teams in packed stadiums there would be some serious unrest.

It needs to stop now before Liverpool are on the wrong end of one them.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Nonsense call (mainly because Dier was getting nudged in the back causing his arm to go up), but they've been crying out for a bullshit handball all game (Kane even claiming stuff he couldn't even see and blasting the ball at defenders in the hope of a lucky bounce)...

so...

FUCK EM. Ha!

I noticed that as well.

Looked right at the defender and hammered it at him.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Oh, not Kane red carded but another Spurs player.

These decisions are great when they go for you but I think the ones we're seeing being given now are bullshit.

Yep, I mean it’s funny cos it’s Spurs but the bigger picture is grim. Honestly think the game is on it’s arse anyway with no fans but these new rules and VAR are absolutely killing it stone dead.

I don't understand what pundits don't understand it was handball under the current rules, and try and cause controversy.

I don't agree with the handball rule it's absolutely crazy but you can't blame the refs for that.

For balance also....all refs are twats

After poorly implementing VAR last year, they've managed to make it worse.  Are they intentionally writing rules that will create talking points (drama) cause handball is a fucking simple rule to write.

The game is on it's knees and we're stuck with this shit for an entire season.

With the way the handball rule is this season, Everton should sign a new goalkeeper and re-deploy Pickford as a centre back. He can hoof the ball for miles and he'll never be penalised for handball in the area.

1 minute ago, cloggypop said:

Wasn't him unfortunately. Sacramento whoever that is. 

Must be the new gobshite sidekick, following in Rui Faria's footsteps.

I’m sure men in suits at FIFA and UEFA are phoning each other now saying “My god, Carragher has said we have to stop it now. Quick, call everyone in...”

Funny to see spuds fuck this up but these handball decisions are getting ridiculous. If this happened to us I'd be going apeshit at Mo for missing so many chance to finish them and not passing to Mane when he had a tap in, and then having a go at the ref for his stupid interpretation of hand ball.