You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Nonsense call (mainly because Dier was getting nudged in the back causing his arm to go up), but they've been crying out for a bullshit handball all game (Kane even claiming stuff he couldn't even see and blasting the ball at defenders in the hope of a lucky bounce)...

so...

FUCK EM. Ha!

I noticed that as well.

Looked right at the defender and hammered it at him.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Oh, not Kane red carded but another Spurs player.

These decisions are great when they go for you but I think the ones we're seeing being given now are bullshit.

Yep, I mean it’s funny cos it’s Spurs but the bigger picture is grim. Honestly think the game is on it’s arse anyway with no fans but these new rules and VAR are absolutely killing it stone dead.

After poorly implementing VAR last year, they've managed to make it worse.  Are they intentionally writing rules that will create talking points (drama) cause handball is a fucking simple rule to write.

The game is on it's knees and we're stuck with this shit for an entire season.

Funny to see spuds fuck this up but these handball decisions are getting ridiculous. If this happened to us I'd be going apeshit at Mo for missing so many chance to finish them and not passing to Mane when he had a tap in, and then having a go at the ref for his stupid interpretation of hand ball.