Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 673 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

7 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Ah, awesome! Didn't realise that's was why you watched them. I'm glad he decided to play for them too, even if he did get games for England I prefer the way Chile play way more and it might help him develop better as a player.

I much prefer South American international football in general. Far fewer dull games. 

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I much prefer South American international football in general. Far fewer dull games. 

Yeah agreed, I was thinking about watching England vs Scotland yesterday too, would've been a good reminder why I usually avoid watching other games. Definitely glad I missed it.

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

Laporte played over 50 times for France age teams before becoming Spanish.

He's neither French nor Spanish. He's Basque.

Conference Play-Off final, Hartlepool a goal up to Torquay 94 minutes gone Torquays keeper has just levelled with a header 

The Torquay keeper has just done an ' Allisson ' and equalised in the 5th minute of injury time to send the National league final into extra time 

Yeah, phones just gone buzzing as my Torquay supporting mates are losing their minds. Might watch extra time.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The Torquay keeper has just done an ' Allisson ' and equalised in the 5th minute of injury time to send the National league final into extra time 

My mates working it, just messaged saying "My Fucking God" I don't know if he's referring to the keeper equalising or the fact he's stuck there another hour before he can head home hahaha 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Apparently he's the new Wrexham manager strong rumour 

Really? Be surprised if he takes that now? 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Really? Be surprised if he takes that now? 

Lives on the Wirral it's a hell of a commute to the North East and Wrexham are loaded as well money talks lad 

• Upvote 1

I feel sorry for that keeper, scoring like that in injury time then saving the first two in the shootout as well only to end up losing. That sucks. Hope they do better next season to make up for it.

27 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Lives on the Wirral it's a hell of a commute to the North East and Wrexham are loaded as well money talks lad 

Yeah true mate. Hope he manages to climb the leagues as a manager himself. Seems a good lad. 

9 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I feel sorry for that keeper, scoring like that in injury time then saving the first two in the shootout as well only to end up losing. That sucks. Hope they do better next season to make up for it.

I don't, he was acting the tit in the shootout. 

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah true mate. Hope he manages to climb the leagues as a manager himself. Seems a good lad. 

We've won two European cups doing that.

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I know mate but he plays for Torquay not us. 

To be fair, I'd be ok with us swapping him for Karius.

Our three keepers for next season should be that fella, Alisson and Rogerio Ceni.

32 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

One of the disadvantages of staring at livescore instead of watching I guess, still think it's mad that two Brazilian keepers managed to do that in such a short space of time. The odds on that happening must be astronomical.