Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 671 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Anyway, goodness me, sorry, this is no time to be discussing such a topic as mine, after what I just recently heard tuning into the Euro's at half time in the Denmark game.  My apologies.

And I pray that Christian Erickson is going to be all right....

1 hour ago, halewood pete said:

IMG-20210613-WA0000.jpg

Reminds me of the story of an England Rugby Union player having to do a fitness assessment when the game was going professional. When asked how many alcohol units he consumed he said 30 , and when the doc said that was a lot in a week he apologised and said he thought the doc meant after a game.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Reminds me of the story of an England Rugby Union player having to do a fitness assessment when the game was going professional. When asked how many alcohol units he consumed he said 30 , and when the doc said that was a lot in a week he apologised and said he thought the doc meant after a game.

enhanced-2743-1418670652-4.jpg?output-qu

I couldn't get that out of my head yesterday what happened to Eriksen, horrible. Freaks me out that players who stay as fit as they do can just drop like that. Really hope he's better soon.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Fred starting ahead of Fabinho. Hilarious.

It's not a case of Fred over Fabinho, it's that there's no point in playing Fabinho if you're also playing Casemiro.

Ugh, not looking forward to seeing Neymar diving around like a twat if he plays Uruguay or Chile (the only two teams I'm watching and that I put a tenner on to win.)

12 hours ago, Trumo said:

Who is the brains of that team? Who is the heart? Who is the lungs?

Shane Lowry's father Brendan is in there. Front row - 2nd left. 

Watching something in sky sports 2 Germany that is just a highlight reel of Liverpool goals over the last 10 years, it's basically the Luis Suarez show, what a player