Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 622 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

34 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Good to see they're taking it seriously-

They got in before the 'fan led' Government review of football put a stop to this kind of thing!

8 minutes ago, lebron said:

The small fact that it was miles offside (ratface didn't touch the ball) being gøossed over by the commentary team...

I presume there have been plenty of loud protests against the owners then? Or is that only when they play us?

14 minutes ago, lebron said:

The small fact that it was miles offside (ratface didn't touch the ball) being gøossed over by the commentary team...

Oh I seen they "checked" offside for about 2 seconds but no slow motion back and forth or etch a sketch shenanigans, seems that is especially reserved for other teams.

9 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

I presume there have been plenty of loud protests against the owners then? Or is that only when they play us?

They are wearing scarves in the stadium, what more can you possibly expect?  If they really want to take a stand they might sing a song about it later.

14 minutes ago, Pidge said:

They are wearing scarves in the stadium, what more can you possibly expect?  If they really want to take a stand they might sing a song about it later.

I guess the club shop were good enough to give them those scarves **

**give, as in exchange for purple note

16 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Bet they bought the scarfs at the club shop before kick off.

Leeds win 10 away games this season for the first time since they won the league in 1972. And go above Everton. If Everton get beat tomorrow by Wolves it will be the worst season in their history for home defeats. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Leeds win 10 away games this season for the first time since they won the league in 1972. And go above Everton. If Everton get beat tomorrow by Wolves it will be the worst season in their history for home defeats. 

Wolves are on the beach, surely Carlo and the boys will have enough.

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

Fingers crossed then 

7 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Wolves are on the beach, surely Carlo and the boys will have enough.

Sheffield United were shit though....

Hopefully Chelsea don’t let them off the hook if they score one. A big Chelsea win is the best outcome from this for me. Means we’re still alive even if we draw one of the last two with Leicester having to beat a Spurs side with a Europa place to play for Harry Kane obsessed with the golden boot.