Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 602 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

3 hours ago, Code said:

We had a really bad period lasting 11 games from the 17th of January until the 7th of March, we only got 10 points from those 11 games. 

Apart from that period we have 47 points from 23 games, in our last 6 league games we have four wins and two draws. Our form is not bad at all, thats above our points average from our season excluding that poor 11 game period. 

Leicester last six games have seen them lose three, draw one ond won two. 

I think our chance is pretty good, we can even do it with one loss in our remaining games, but realisticly I hink we need four wins and a draw. 

706403FB-F348-42FE-8732-B6E8ABFF2E76.jpeg

C6391D95-48DE-4823-BE36-84DCCAC9C3E6.jpeg

F8E7A426-C5EC-4EB4-B78C-80F34AFD6CB5.jpeg

You can't just exclude an 11 game chunk of the season and say "apart from that we've been sound". It's 11 games, basically three months! 

• Upvote 5

For all the talk about the Mancs phoning it in against Leicester, who's to say Leicester DON'T phone it in when they play the Mancs? I can see both sides resting key players for that one.

2 minutes ago, dave u said:

You can't just exclude an 11 game chunk of the season and say "apart from that we've been sound". It's 11 games, basically three months! 

Indeed I mean Jimmy Saville done shit loads for charity, so he was probably sound apart from all that kiddy fiddling, raping and looking like Adam of eternia with leprosy.

Fucking hell, yet another penalty to them cunts when they were losing? Dont know about the season having an asterisk, every one of their games should have a fucking asterisk against it.

27 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Penalty as usual. To be fair it was a pen. Dumb defending.

You mean they got a penalty that was actually a legitimate penalty? Well, I suppose there's a first time for everything.

That pelanty made the total given this season the highest in EPL history - there are still 80 odd games left in the season.

13 of Fernies 27 golas this year have been a hop, skip and a jump.

4 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Cavani is absolutely top class. 

Yeah, but shit signing, because he doesn't have any resale value.

Today's episode was brought to you by the letters 'F', 'S' and 'G'.

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, but shit signing, because he doesn't have any resale value.

Today's episode was brought to you by the letters 'F', 'S' and 'G'.

Yeah, jokes on them really.

You won't find a bigger Cavani guy on this forum over the years then me but he really looked like he was on the decline last year. Anyway, congrats to United for failing with Sancho and bringing him on the last day of the window as insurance. Truly masterful and prescient from them. 

He was starting to miss quite a few games through injury, wasn't he? Sure I remember Julien Laurens saying something like that on the Totally Football show.

Judging by their final 3 fixtures, if West Ham win today, they would be favourites for finishing ahead of a faltering Leicester.

Definitely could do with this one finishing in a draw. Or an Everton win. 

Be the hokey, they scored!

Calvert Lewin and Ancelotti will be having their Christmas decorations scrutinised in great detail this year, should this continue.

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Can’t be bothering with the maths, we ain’t beating United

Kj0BWb.jpg

• Upvote 2