Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

The only difference to every other year, is that if you're a fan of either team, you can't go out with your mates and make a night of it and treat it like the event it is. It was the same with our title win. 

Of course its a legitimate European Cup. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Elite said:

I get your point and two-legs is better but this format wouldn't have lessened my enjoyment of victory.

All that asterisk bullshit is what bitter losers say.

Each to their own...i personally would not have had the same joy or feeling of pride winning this as the proper ones we have.

As for the asterisk, it surely has to be recognised that the competition was shortened from it's established and normal format and the format set out at the start of this years competition.

Just now, an tha said:

Each to their own...i personally would not have had the same joy or feeling of pride winning this as the proper ones we have.

As for the asterisk, it surely has to be recognised that the competition was shortened from it's established and normal format and the format set out at the start of this years competition.

'Asterisk' has been turned into a weapon by bitter pricks who support shit teams for me.

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

Catching fire now.

Looks like Boateng is going off. Sule makes McGuire look like rapid.

Yeh but can he punch a Greek Copper

7 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Bayern win = €5M for us.

Unfortunately not. It was disclaimed in the Mirror. Have no idea If they are right though. 

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

'Asterisk' has been turned into a weapon by bitter pricks who support shit teams for me.

It's been thrown around incorrectly about our league win, as the season was finished properly with all the scheduled games played as set out at the start of the competition.

This is different.

But that is just my opinion!

• Upvote 1

A true champions league competition is a home and away leg. We will never know if this year winner would have been the actual winner if the normal format of the competition was still at play.

For all intent and purposes, its still the Champions league competition and it still counts, asterisk or not.

Before the game I wanted PSG to win, to stop Bayern getting number 6. However, I didn't realise how much I dislike PSG, so want Bayern to win. 

This means, obviously that PSG will win, just to piss me off. *

* Just put £5 on PSG to balance everything.

1 minute ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

One leg or two, professional football is an empty shell of a sport without fans. Priority 1 should be getting them back in asap.

True and totally agree, football has no soul without the fans. However health and safety come first. We need to see out this pandemic and then restore football.