Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 596 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

If we make top 4 I'm going to celebrate it as much as winning a (minor) trophy. 

Fuck it, considering what's happened to us with injuries it'll be a brilliant achievement, it'll be the first qualifying round for next year's champions league which we'll have a very good chance of winning once the boys are back. 

Just dig deep and do whatever it takes to get over that line. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

If Tottenham win tomorrow I think they'll finish in the top four. 

Oh fuck off! Ryan Mason is not allowed that. Bells Paulsey may do it!

1 minute ago, Jockey said:

Oh fuck off! Ryan Mason is not allowed that. Bells Paulsey may do it!

Leeds tomorrow, followed by Wolves and Villa. Then they'll beat Leicester on the last day. 

If they won all four games Leicester would need to win their other two games. 

I think it'll be really tight and come down to the last day but I have zero faith that we'll be involved. 

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

That Willock would probably be one of Arsenal’s best players at the moment. 

He’s a very good talent. He’s got that bit of drive they’re lacking.

We almost certainly deserve fuck all anyway but leicester now likely getting a free run v the mancs will be the final nail.

A nail that may not have been hammered in had those bastards rat fans not altered the fixtue arc.

29 minutes ago, an tha said:

We almost certainly deserve fuck all anyway but leicester now likely getting a free run v the mancs will be the final nail.

A nail that may not have been hammered in had those bastards rat fans not altered the fixtue arc.

You've got us down as drawing with southampton tonight so whether united put out the reserves against Leicester is immaterial.

27 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

You've got us down as drawing with southampton tonight so whether united put out the reserves against Leicester is immaterial.

Well had we played the mancs as should have at weekend and with them coming off a game with only two days rest maybe we would have been in a better position....and of course had the fixture arc not been altered by the mancs rat fans then leicester wouldn't have pretty much a stroll v them....

Watch the mancs pretty much write off the leicester game now.

The goblin:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57025657

Not their fans fault at all is it...

Never mind the Utd game I have zero faith we'll beat Burnley away .

We should have pissed top four even taking into account our shite form .

I'd say we definitely don't deserve it but Spurs have been worse than us how the fuck they're in with a decent chance is taking the piss 

Top four was done after the Leeds result really. Neither the Leeds or Newcastle results were down to injuries, was more to do with players switching off and believing they'd done enough already. Mentality midgets.

We're just shite and don't deserve top 4. Even with the injuries we should have got top 4 no problem. We wee top at Christmas ffs. 

The whole season has been a massive cluster fuck and complete embarrassment from a team that were the champions. 

To be honest I noped out of the footy a while ago and this super league shite the club pulled just reinforced that feeling. 

The number of times we've all said "top 4 is now done" makes me think we'll still do it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, m0e said:

The number of times we've all said "top 4 is now done" makes me think we'll still do it.

I agree.

I think 15/15 will be enough. 13/15 can’t be discounted after last night now. 

However, all these other clubs dropping points means nothing if we don’t start doing our bit. 

Hopefully, like Citeh’s COVID19 break over the New Year, our week off has re-charged some batteries. 

8 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I agree.

I think 15/15 will be enough. 13/15 can’t be discounted after last night now. 

However, all these other clubs dropping points means nothing if we don’t start doing our bit. 

Hopefully, like Citeh’s COVID19 break over the New Year, our week off has re-charged some batteries. 

Nice thought, unfortunately this never seems to happen with us.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Nice thought, unfortunately this never seems to happen with us.

I know buts it’s do or die now. 

5 minutes ago, magicrat said:

We win our last 5 games and we will probably get 4th but what chance of that ? 

Zero. 4ths gone the tiniest pipe dream it existed died on its arse when our side shit itself in injury time v Newcastle, possibly the most brain dead in game management I've seen. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Zero. 4ths gone the tiniest pipe dream it existed died on its arse when our side shit itself in injury time v Newcastle, possibly the most brain dead in game management I've seen. 

There's been a lot of it this Year.

22 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

It was do or die against Leeds and Newcastle  and look what happened there - they couldn't be arsed seeing out a lead.

Think there's more chance of finishing seventh than fourth.

Given we didn't win those games and we've still as much chance as we did before those games, it wasn't do or die.

We can't have anymore excuses. If we take 13+ from the remaining games and don't do it, then we can look at those games and only blame ourselves.

5 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Hopefully Spurs look as unarsed in the second half. 

Good to see VAR turn up at a Spurs game rather than ours 

E03UFNbWYAUELNi?format=jpg&name=large