Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 595 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Void the season. To be fair one of the teams was supposed to be banned anyway and the other has half a team made up of players that they weren't allowed buy. 

Only fair really

Just null and void the whole thing. I don't want it on record that Chelsea have won every major European trophy at least once, and I don't want City and their oil billions winning anything.

• Upvote 1

Could Leicester bottle it again? They have united, Chelsea and Spurs remaining, the only saving grace is that united and Chelsea will likely rest players when they play them. It’s a shame we are so far behind.

More frustrating than anything this. 

Actually took our chances and not shit the bed against Newcastle and Leeds we'd be fav for 3rd even after this fucking disaster of a season. 

• Upvote 1

I saw Jonny Evans limped off in the warm

up. 

That’s a huge blow if he’s missing going forwards. 

14 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Actually took our chances and not shit the bed against Newcastle and Leeds we'd be fav for 3rd even after this fucking disaster of a season. 

As crazy as this sounds, it's bang on the money. 

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Villa have offered to host the CL final. 

Liverpool's European Cup wins .... Rome, London , Paris , Rome , Istanbul , Madrid 

Man City..... Birmingham 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

If we'd took half of our chances and not shat the bed since January then we'd be pushing city til the last day of the season for the title. 

Got well beat at home by arsenal last week. Good result against Leicester tonight but us dropping points against leeds and newcastle doesnt give me confidence to make up the lost ground. And Im normally pretty optomistic. But fingers crossed, we can make a start with 3 points against Southampton tomorrow night.