WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

16 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Chelsea making Madrid look like the team they actually are, past it. They rolled the clock back against us because we allowed them to.

Eh, I didn't think they looked special against us really either. They had a great opening 45 to the tie which was made to look better by some errors by our own, the rest of it was us not being able to score no matter how good the chance was that presented itself except for Salah's goal of course.

3 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Hopefully it bites them on the arse.

City will shit all over this Madrid side. Chelsea are better equipped to stop them. And I’m less arsed about Chelsea as they’ve already won it and  I really, really, really, really, really fucking hate Ramos.

Well the season that keeps on giving. An all English all foney final involving two artificial clubs. 

City would absolutely hammer Madrid. Chelsea I'd say stand a good chance. But what a horrible year. 

It gets worse every passing week.

Both the manc shithouse clubs are going to win the european trophies.

Watch fucking Ingerlund win that shite in the summer to just top it all fucking off.

I remember when people said an English team wouldn't win the European Cup due to the 5 sub thing. I remember when people said Havertz just moved to Chelsea for the money. 

Great days. Really fantastic. 

Random English pundit: ‘Frank Lampard should be patting himself on the back tonight. He managed these players this season too.’ 

• Upvote 1

Tony Cascarino or similar shithead exclusive article any day now:

‘Lampard built the side which made a Champions League final in only his third season as a manager. Sacked too soon’.

• Upvote 1

None of this reflects well on Klopp.  Chelsea's resurgence under Tuchel has been immense.  And there we are, playing Fabinho and Hendo as CBs when Phillips and Kabak were available. 

I dunno. I hope Firmino sleeps well tonight. 

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

It gets worse every passing week.

Both the manc shithouse clubs are going to win the european trophies.

Watch fucking Ingerlund win that shite in the summer to just top it all fucking off.

The super Cup is in Belfast at Windsor Park. Imagine all those tramps having a scrap over there.