Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 590 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

4 minutes ago, Butch said:

I agree. Hate PSG but wanted them to knock city out. Unfortunately I think the cunts will win it, hopefully I'll be wrong. Cunts 

They should win it but imagine Chelsea spawning it, they’d be one behind the biggest club in the world.

15 minutes ago, DaveT said:

Yet another red card overturned (Southampton lad). These VAR officials are really adding some value.

There's never any published sanction though. Southampton are welljustified to be aggrieved over these shit card decisions.

On a positive note (for me at least ) if Chelsea’s win then at least I won’t a give shite who wins the final so I just won’t watch it 

3 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

We should have been all over Havertz as a  Firmino replacement.

He's been poor for most of the season, plus we were never paying £71 million for a player last summer. 

2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Chelsea making Madrid look like the team they actually are, past it. They rolled the clock back against us because we allowed them to.

They look ancient, don’t they? Hard to see any side outside of Bayern competing with the two English petroclubs over the next couple of years. Even then, Bayern would need to bed in Lewandowski’s successor pretty sharpish.