You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

The BBC webpage is proper vomit inducing I’m sure they only allow text messages from City fans or ones that are up City’s arse ....

The fact is there isn’t fans in here and there hasn’t been all season which as predicted would be an advantage to a club with two sides to pick from when games are every few days 

“If only there were fans in here now. Every pass would be getting cheered”.

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Hats off to Man City, they do things the right way. They’re the sort whiter than white, earned it the hard way club the game needs on top during these challenging times.

I agree.  

It's just remarkable what Mark Hughes and the President of Thailand built here to honour Ian Brown and Colin Bell.  

Its taken 10 years and £1bn pounds but it's been worth it, they've achieved what many thought impossible and have developed a homegrown player.  

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Neymar is a fraud of a footballer. The ultimate highlights player.

All the talent in the world but a rotten, rotten attitude. Any hint of adversity and he’s in hiding. 

He seems a sound fella, but I’m not sure serial winner of nothing, ever, Pochettino is a good match for those serial bottlers. 

As the second half wore on, it became obvious that PSG's tactic was just to kick fuck out of the City players. Hardly a recipe for success, but let he who has never wanted to do that cast the first stone. 

Well thats the European Cup totally devalued and irrelevant in my eyes. 

Cheating cunts were kicked out of this competition but are now in the final. 

Worst club in the history of thr sport which has come along and totally fucked the entire sport up with theri financial cheating and are hoovering up trophies left right and centre making the sport pointless. 

We literally performed miracles these past two seasons to win what we did. 

Absolutely gutted the sport has fallen this low.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

As the second half wore on, it became obvious that PSG's tactic was just to kick fuck out of the City players. Hardly a recipe for success, but let he who has never wanted to do that cast the first stone. 

They were shit at that, too. 

3 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

You know things are bad when you’re praying Real fucking Madrid win it.

I agree. Hate PSG but wanted them to knock city out. Unfortunately I think the cunts will win it, hopefully I'll be wrong. Cunts