Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 588 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

The City players' reaction to a successful block is weirdly similar to the over exuberance of lemo heads in a pub greeting their drinking companions when they have returned from having a quick piss.  Not saying Pep's lads are on anything, like - just observing some weird behaviour.

That Dias looks different level tonight. Take enough £60m/£70m punts and you’ll eventually unearth a world class centre half I guess. 

• Upvote 1

You usually have a moment when you first win the champions league when it could have gone wrong or you defied the odds to win it I guess City’s was Lewandowski not playing in the quarter finals 

Hats off to Man City, they do things the right way. They’re the sort whiter than white, earned it the hard way club the game needs on top during these challenging times. Astonishing achievement by Pep and his troops.

Man City are a shining example to the likes of Oldham and Bolton, Hull  and other yo-yo clubs ....This could be you too with lots of hard work and a fabulous youth policy 

PSG are spineless.....comes from hardly ever facing adversity in their shite mickey mouse league.

Mbappe is way too good for their joke league, although i suppose he is still young so plenty of time to go and play in a proper league.

Neywar is obviously just a greedy cunt as evidenced by leaving Barcelona to go there.

They are an absolute nothing club, a joke.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Dull & Devoid.

Was just thinking, only the Manchester City project could make a European Cup semi-final look like some pre-season game in America in July. No big club is without sin, but they’ve poisoned football much more than most. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

You usually have a moment when you first win the champions league when it could have gone wrong or you defied the odds to win it I guess City’s was Lewandowski not playing in the quarter finals 

He stopped playing for Dortmund years ago though!

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

He stopped playing for Dortmund years ago though!

If he wasn't injured City would be playing Bayern today.