Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 556 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

3 minutes ago, PrivateParts said:

Right decision, though. 

Don’t think it was mate, but I guess debatable. Looks like his arm was out for protection and the attacker’s head knocks it up.

But in this Covid-VAR-Inconsistent season, who really knows what is going on.

Over £60million for Almiron and Joelinton.  Two of the worse players in this League. Some fucker at Newcastle must be on the take.

12 minutes ago, jonnyp said:

Don’t think it was mate, but I guess debatable. Looks like his arm was out for protection and the attacker’s head knocks it up.

Nah. I don't think the attacker nudged his arm at all.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

If Arsenal win the Europa does that take the 4th spot anyway or have I just pulled that out of Mooks arse? 

Only if Chelsea win the champions league and also finish outside the top four. Max of five English teams allowed. 

Just now, Grinch said:

Only if Chelsea win the champions league and also finish outside the top four. Max of five English teams allowed. 

Aah ok. Ta 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If Arsenal win the Europa does that take the 4th spot anyway or have I just pulled that out of Mooks arse? 

4th spot still qualifies for the CL if arsenal did win it. If chelsea win the CL but finish outside the top 4 and arsenal won the EL then I think 4th spot is bumped down to next season's EL.