You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

8 hours ago, angie said:

He said he doesn’t want to blame their results on injuries because there are “other teams doing that”

When asked about the fight for European qualification after a second draw in seven days, the manager added: "We are still there.

"Of course it is a difficult moment because we have a lot of players out but I hope to recover a lot of players for Friday and fight against Tottenham Hotspur."

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/carlo-ancelotti-confirms-quadruple-everton-20373663

Has Klopp ever moaned about injuries? I don't think he has. And anyway, what's wrong with pointing out misfortune?

I'm guessing Coleman is just deflecting attention from the fact that we're having a terrible season and yet we're still four points and two places above them. And we're playing real Madrid in the European cup.

Plus, it's another season without a trophy for them.

Plus, they've spent an eye popping amount of money on players and a manager to get absolutely nowhere.

Plus their fans are all angry, racist, child throwing orcs.

Plus they have to Ronseal their stadium every summer so it doesn't disintegrate in the rain.

https://lastwonatrophy.co.uk/everton/

• Upvote 1

After the null and void shit I have stopped talking to blues about football , even the more reasonable ones , have avoided any interest in Everton affairs and swerved the Everton thread on here for months now and my mental health has soared. I hadn't realised they even played Brighton this weekend until I watched MOTD2.

24 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Has Klopp ever moaned about injuries? I don't think he has. And anyway, what's wrong with pointing out misfortune?

I'm guessing Coleman is just deflecting attention from the fact that we're having a terrible season and yet we're still four points and two places above them. And we're playing real Madrid in the European cup.

Plus, it's another season without a trophy for them.

Plus, they've spent an eye popping amount of money on players and a manager to get absolutely nowhere.

Plus their fans are all angry, racist, child throwing orcs.

Plus they have to Ronseal their stadium every summer so it doesn't disintegrate in the rain.

https://lastwonatrophy.co.uk/everton/

Fuuuuuuuuck! Ive just bought some Ronseal decking oil. Cost 52 fucking quid. Would have bought the cheaper brand if Id have known i was sponsoring them cunts!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sir roger said:

After the null and void shit I have stopped talking to blues about football , even the more reasonable ones , have avoided any interest in Everton affairs and swerved the Everton thread on here for months now and my mental health has soared. I hadn't realised they even played Brighton this weekend until I watched MOTD2.

They only played them last night. Shittest game of the season 

14 hours ago, aRdja said:

Roy Keane is in on it. He plays it up for the crowd big time.

This x 1000

He's a pure pantomime character at this stage. All the gimps eat it right it up.

This x 1000

He's a pure pantomime character at this stage. All the gimps eat it right it up.

This x 1000

This x 1000

10 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Which game do you reckon is better to watch tonight? Hope for a laugh at Chelsea or just appreciate the good players and football in the other one? 

PSG Vs Bayern.

Chelsea are through realistically and this game will have some tension when Bayern score.

• Upvote 1

Re TV coverage- On the highlights I watched on Saturday of our game versus Aston Villa the lovely Richard Keys introduced it. He reiterated he thinks Mane doesn’t go down because he does not take the penalties. He also said he can’t see him and Salah both being at the club next season. Andy Gray cackled along in agreement. It was very painful to watch.

Bayern would easily win if Lewandowski was playing. That left side with Coman, Alaba and Davies would have been brutal to defend with a world class #9 in the box getting to the crosses.

PSG will just counter with Neymar and Mbappe and they'll surely score at least 1.