Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 540 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Lampard must feel like a fucking chump.

Sick of Chelsea buying top quality players though. No mark club that gets to feast at the top table while we wait for the meal deals and end of day whoopsies. 

Not sure what I want in the two games this afternoon.

A WHU win would certainly pull Leicester back into the scrap for 4th and they have a hard time end to the season.

However, that also takes WHU further away from us. Without Rice and Antonio being fit, I don’t see them lasting the pace but who knows? 

I’ll sit on the fence and hope for a draw. 

I don’t think 2nd is achievable, so unfortunately, a win for the mancs is probably best for us. 

701DF6F6-63D4-4B7F-874D-2A867CE4497A.png

19 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Not sure what I want in the two games this afternoon.

A WHU win would certainly pull Leicester back into the scrap for 4th and they have a hard time end to the season.

However, that also takes WHU further away from us. Without Rice and Antonio being fit, I don’t see them lasting the pace but who knows? 

I’ll sit on the fence and hope for a draw. 

I don’t think 2nd is achievable, so unfortunately, a win for the mancs is probably best for us. 

701DF6F6-63D4-4B7F-874D-2A867CE4497A.png

Rather a West Ham win drags Leicester in to the dog fight means 2 spots to fight for instead of 1

West Ham win would be better, I reckon. Leicester are more likely to finish in the top four.

Heard an interview clip with Rodgers this morning where he was talking about how amazing it would be for his side to break into ‘the top four hierarchy’, as though the club hadn’t won the league quite recently. I think he’s a very good manager, but his own mouth remains one of the biggest impediments to him pushing onto the next level.

With us taking this season off, Rafa Benitez would have that group of Leicester players eight points clear at the top if he’d been appointed last summer. 

Leicester would be a waste of a top 4 spot: no doubt knocked out in the groups then beaten in their first Europa League knockout tie. They’ll then frame that as a positive as they can focus on trying to qualify for the CL next year.

Don’t fucking bother the Euro spots if you’ve no business competing in the actual competitions, lads.

14 minutes ago, Elite said:

Lingaard again, the purple patch of all purple patches.

He’s only gone and got another.....Ole’s a genius when you think he kept Fred 

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Offside.

Unbelievable after Jota's yesterday.

Exactly...When the initial pass was made the guy who puts the ball in the net is offside ...

Fuck me its 3-0 now.....Pisses me off even more how we we’re cheated (again) with that shitty offside Leicester equaliser when we looked comfortable . That was a six point swing that game 

Screenshot-2021-02-13-at-14.15.15.jpg