You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

8 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Get in there.....

Fuck me we have been utter dogshit for months and yet they’re only three points ahead of us...

They've been utter dogshite too which makes fact they are ahead of us all the more sobering.

They've won 3 of their last 8 league games.

38 minutes ago, niallers said:

Wow. Our best seasons end in European Cups and league titles. The bitters best seasons are where they were top for a week and won a derby for the first time in ten years and over twenty at ours. Power shift complete 

can we asterix their 1st anfield win in 20 years empty stadium etc

I think Zaha was quite admirable with his statement. Kneeling does seem to of become part of the routine like its impact is lost, I think the statement was expressed well.

Shitting hell match of the day are showing Liverpools work in the community, Everton fans will be dragging out their higher horse with utter fury.

13 hours ago, niallers said:

Weirdest injury ever inflicted upon any player in the history of association football. Sometimes he can play and then it reoccurs! Amazing.

He's like some fella who was in a car crash ages ago and forgot to put in a claim then puts on a neck brace when he knows people might be watching. 

47 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Shitting hell match of the day are showing Liverpools work in the community, Everton fans will be dragging out their higher horse with utter fury.

Echo will bombard us with EITC adverts and stories this week while EFC announce they’re opening a home for 3 legged puppies or something. They’re the best at charridy and don’t let MOTD tell you otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Halcyon Days said:

Echo will bombard us with EITC adverts and stories this week while EFC announce they’re opening a home for 3 legged puppies or something. They’re the best at charridy and don’t let MOTD tell you otherwise.

50-something own goals in the PL is proof of that.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Red Shift said:

chelsea draw, everton lose, and I never like to see United win, but for now, I’ll relent, and pray they get 3 points over west ham. 

then we beat wolves. then I feel excited again.

Don't we need West Ham to win?

As it stands, United Chelsea and Leicester are on course to finish in the top four so we would need all of them to drop as many points as possible and we need to win virtually every game.

I just want us to win every game or at least look like and if that's not enough for top 4 so be it. I cant be doing with the shit we've been served up since Christmas. Beat wolves then worry about the next game. We had a false dawn after the spurs, westham games it will be a sickener if we show more of the same poorer performance against wolves. Jota is back and Fabinho should be in midfield, excuses are thin  on the ground. Whats available to us is miles better than most the league.

• Upvote 1