WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Left school years ago as you know. You still there little boy?

Never too late to go back pal, you could do with the extra education...your parents did a terrible job sending you to all those low end, poorly taught places.

That or maybe they just didn’t care enough for you as a child, which explains your demeanour now as an adult.

• Downvote 1

Just now, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Never too late to go back pal, you could do with the extra education...your parents did a terrible job sending you to all those tragic poorly classed places.

That or maybe they just didn’t care enough for you as a child, which explains your demeanour as a adult.

Your wumming is getting a little bit better, have you been bored with no school.

Apologies if you are a silly little boy.

Why am I even wasting my time arguing with a 53 year old whose occupation probably revolves around cleaning peoples toilet seats and then uses his spare change to pay off his cheap hookers from the night before?

• Downvote 3

2 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Your wumming is getting a little bit better, have you been bored with no school.

Apologies if you are a silly little boy.

Me, bored??? Coming from the guy reacting to my every post hahahahaha you nugget. You stupid sausage. 

Touched a nerve did I? How senseless of me. I apologise profusely.

• Downvote 4

Why am I even wasting my time arguing with a 53 year old whose occupation probably revolves around cleaning peoples toilet seats and then uses his spare change to pay off his cheap hookers from the night before?

American? To be fair your mother isn’t cheap. Mum joke.

1 minute ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Me, bored??? Coming from the guy reacting to my every post hahahahaha you nugget. You stupid sausage. 

Touched a nerve did I? How senseless of me. I apologise profusely.

My nerves are fine thanks, you are just the type of mongrel nobody likes aren’t you. Billy no mates.

American? To be fair your mother isn’t cheap. Mum joke.

My mother, even at her age bless her would slap your wrinkly skin right off your bald head.

• Downvote 2

My mother, even at her age bless her would slap your wrinkly skin right off your bald head.

How do you know I’m bald? Been stalking me hahaha!

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

My nerves are fine thanks, you are just the type of mongrel nobody likes aren’t you. Billy no mates.

Hey I’d rather be a mongrel than a little sewer rat who sniffs peoples piss all day much like yourself.

• Downvote 3

How do you know I’m bald? Been stalking me hahaha!

Uhhh...sure I guess, we’re just a couple of guys who like stalking and trading insults at one another.

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Just watching the Leipzig game Myty, good game. 

Good for you, I mean I would too but I’m scared you’d end up stalking me again. Fucking creep bag.

• Downvote 2

Hey I’d rather be a mongrel than a little sewer rat who sniffs peoples piss all day much like yourself.

I’m a builder as you know from reading my bio, I have a plumber mate who deals with the toilets. What are you planning on being?

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I’m a builder as you know from reading my bio, I have a plumber mate who deals with the toilets. What are you planning on being?

Since we’re into mother jokes...plum-bing your mother off that roof of hers.

only wanted to find your age, Really had

no interest in what you did or do...as you’re fully aware.

1 minute ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Look up Jimmy Saville or Harvey Weinstein and you’ll find your answers. 

One molested kids and was a necrophiliac and the other was a casting couch abusing rapist. I’m to my knowledge neither. 

Since when has the law changed so it an automatic free kick when a defender struggling under pressure facing his own bye line simply flops down without being touched.

13 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Trying to decide which 5 of AllMy-Tiny posts to neg was difficult.

I very rarely neg nowadays H, shame to waste them. Not that he is arsed.

3 hours ago, sir roger said:

Since when has the law changed so it an automatic free kick when a defender struggling under pressure facing his own bye line simply flops down without being touched.

Usually when they play against us.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Chocoholic said:

Dermot Gallagher is using the term 'lack of focus' in relation to Mason's handling of the situation. Only semantics left him short of calling it the utter incompetence that it was.

Incidentally, Dermot Gallagher was on Irish radio a couple of weeks back. Speaking in his Irish accent. Which is quite distinct from his Sky Sports accent. 

Weirdo.