Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 476 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Recommended Posts

Leicester losing meaning they won't have any midweek games to accrue injuries and the like for their run in. Long shot to catch them i know, but even harder now. Cunt season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, niallers said:

Leicester losing meaning they won't have any midweek games to accrue injuries and the like for their run in. Long shot to catch them i know, but even harder now. Cunt season

Leicester are over the hills...

 

We are at the very best fighting Chelsea for 4th and even that looks extremely unlikely.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, an tha said:

Leicester are over the hills...

 

We are at the very best fighting Chelsea for 4th and even that looks extremely unlikely.

 

 

We're fighting Everton, Villa, Spurs and Leeds for 6th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

We're fighting Everton, Villa, Spurs and Leeds for 6th.

Realistically yes.

 

New UEFA conference league is gonna be boss...although a bottom half finish is absolutely possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sima took his goal well and his general play looked decent. Probably not our standard but I wouldn’t mind betting someone takes a punt on him.

Prague obviously saw this as their final and played as if their lives depended on winning.

Defended robustly and bravely, weren’t afraid to go forward in numbers when possible, Leicester had 60% possession but Prague had the same number of attempts on goal and 3 on target as opposed to 5 by Leicester, proving, as we have been finding out, goals win you games not possession stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching BT and Savage looks like he's been attacked by a group of BTEC hairdressers with a point to prove about the futility of beauty in the older gentleman.

 

Looks like he showed them a picture of 'The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe' and said 'gizz us an Aslan'.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brendan Rodgers getting knocked out of europe so he can concentrate on qualifying for the Champions league and rest players in it to concentrate on the league. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Brendan Rodgers getting knocked out of europe so he can concentrate on qualifying for the Champions league and rest players in it to concentrate on the league. 

Auld Brendan is an ambitious guy, this is a bad result for him. His European record is shocking, its enough to rule him out of contention for the next big job that comes on the scene.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul Scholes thought it was harsh to rule the goal out because of that, apparently. Must be odd to play in Europe where you lose your cloak of non-judgement from referees...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Manny said:

Paul Scholes thought it was harsh to rule the goal out because of that, apparently. Must be odd to play in Europe where you lose your cloak of non-judgement from referees...

Haha seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Elite said:

Haha seriously?

I don't know - I didn't watch it (to quote someone else "I mean why would I?") but I saw the clip on Twitter and somebody mentioned that Scholes begrudgingly said it might be a foul and reasonable enough to rule it out, but he obviously thought it was a fair challenge, really.

 

Makes sense given his style of tackling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Manny said:

I don't know - I didn't watch it (to quote someone else "I mean why would I?") but I saw the clip on Twitter and somebody mentioned that Scholes begrudgingly said it might be a foul and reasonable enough to rule it out, but he obviously thought it was a fair challenge, really.

 

Makes sense given his style of tackling!

I can imagine him saying it but Scholes appears to one of those really dry blokes that you can't tell if he's being serious or joking until you know him quite well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Elite said:

I can imagine him saying it but Scholes appears to one of those really dry blokes that you can't tell if he's being serious or joking until you know him quite well.

Was just thinking that.

 

He's the kind of bloke that might be a friend of a friend but you come across at a big event like a stag. It takes you the full weekend to figure out if he's sound or a complete knobhead.

 

Of the bt crew, Keown would be sound until he gets on the ale and he'd be kicking off. Macca would take take the pranks too far and leave the best man tied to a lampost naked outside a mosque in the roughest part of town. Hargreaves would be non descript and Ferdinand would be a complete knob. Crouchy would be a legend and yeah that Joe Cole I wouldn't even mention.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×