Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 457 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Yeah it's been overturned but it's still bullshit that it was ever awarded in the first place. Would Van Dijk have been awarded a penalty in a similar situaton? He used to be wrestled to the ground in the box and we'd get fuck all.

2 minutes ago, Herp McDerp said:

Yeah it's been overturned but it's still bullshit that it was ever awarded in the first place. Would Van Dijk have been awarded a penalty in a similar situaton? He used to be wrestled to the ground in the box and we'd get fuck all.

The clear offside wasn't even considered which is the worrying thing. It was as clear as day and had Pawson not changed his mind about the 'foul' the penalty would have been given.

Utterly inept.

• Upvote 3

I’ve only flittered in a couple of times to the Utd game and both times I’ve seen Maitland Nialls make two of the worst passes you look ever see.

And now West Brom fuck up again after Maguire being Maguire 

It's a shame we look completely incapable of winning a game nevermind going on a winning run but 2nd place is still up for grabs.

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

It's a shame we look completely incapable of winning a game nevermind going on a winning run but 2nd place is still up for grabs.

I admire your optimism

1 minute ago, Elite said:

It's s shame we look completely incapable of winning a game nevermind going on a winning run but 2nd place is still up for grabs.

If we somehow found enough consistency to win 10 or 11 of the last 14 we’d be very close, but that seems like a pipe dream. Still holding out some hope that getting our midfield back could help - at the moment we’re poor in both positions, so I really don’t think it can hurt to try putting Henderson and Fabinho (assuming he’s fit anytime soon) where they’re supposed to be.

• Upvote 1