You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

If Kane does decide to leave Spurs, Levy will make sure he doesnt go cheap. I think all the top players thinking it might be time to move clubs after this season might be between a rock and a hard place.

The usual foreign big hitters do not appear to have the cash sloshing around despite all the talk of their targets. PL clubs might be very reluctant to sell to clubs they see as competitors.

Id be surprised to see Kane rocks up at united because Levy will rinse them either for money or player exchange plus cash and united are not going to win major trophies while gimp is there. But who would Spurs value higher in united's squad? I think Kane will either stay at Spurs or end up at city for money plus 1 or 2 players Levy would want in exchange.

I hate saying it because i can't stand the slack jawed mong, but Kane is absolutely top class, would (not that we'd pay for him) be absolutely boss in our team and wherever he goes or if he ends up staying at Tottenham he will score and create a fuck load of goals for another 5 years.

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

I hate saying it because i can't stand the slack jawed mong, but Kane is absolutely top class, would (not that we'd pay for him) be absolutely boss in our team and wherever he goes or if he ends up staying at Tottenham he will score and create a fuck load of goals for another 5 years.

As long as his ankles last that long. 

8 minutes ago, an tha said:

I'd take take Grealish over Kane especially for our side. Not that we would spend big on an individual player. If we do sell Salah which I don't think anyone other than PSG would be able to buy unless we sold in our league and if we did I'd go spare, I reckon we'd use the money to try and fix a load of problems buy 3 players that don't elevate the team.

I see this  whale arsed bearded prick has stumbled upon an easy way to get a lot of likes on Twatter...

Stephen Howson
@MrStephenHowson
No team in league history faced the hurdles they have...” Think about that. United had 8 players pass away and it wasn’t as bad as what Liverpool are going through now... They’re unbelievable.

Funny though the fact prick was all about people lives not so long ago...Another one who’s changed his opinion when they’re second in the league 

1 minute ago, Stickman said:

I see this  whale arsed bearded prick has stumbled upon an easy way to get a lot of likes on Twatter...

Stephen Howson
@MrStephenHowson
No team in league history faced the hurdles they have...” Think about that. United had 8 players pass away and it wasn’t as bad as what Liverpool are going through now... They’re unbelievable.

I bet twatter wouldnt let you call him an objectionable cunt for posting that inciteful comment? Funny old world, eh?

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Stephen Howson
@MrStephenHowson

Funny though the fact prick was all about people lives not so long ago...Another one who’s changed his opinion when they’re second in the league 

There's a video of one of the Redmen Tv guys "debating" him 4 years ago about the trajectory of both clubs and he couldn't have been more wrong. The guy is a fat, fan-channel loser nobody. Absolutely no reason to pay any mind to him.

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

There's a video of one of the Redmen Tv guys "debating" him 4 years ago about the trajectory of both clubs and he couldn't have been more wrong. The guy is a fat, fan-channel loser nobody. Absolutely no reason to pay any mind to him.

You can tell why he’s wearing black...

• Upvote 1