Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 410 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Foden’s a little cunt isn’t he. Horrifically ugly too, resembles the cup himself the little tramp.

He is a bit of a cunt yes but unfortunately a very talented1 at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Foden’s a little cunt isn’t he. Horrifically ugly too, resembles the cup himself the little tramp.

Danny Murphy loves him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea official Mr Coote let Chelski score even though 2 balls were on the pitch at the same time, Luton complained but.... you know the rest.

Also Karen Carney on commentary " Chelsea will be happy with the 3 points "

What the fuck is happening to the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ralph said:

Chelsea official Mr Coote let Chelski score even though 2 balls were on the pitch at the same time, Luton complained but.... you know the rest.

Also Karen Carney on commentary " Chelsea will be happy with the 3 points "

What the fuck is happening to the game?

Is it sexist to say she is woeful as a commentator and should be fucked off ? Horrible droning voice parroting inane nonsense with absolutely zero insight . Tokenism rules at the BBC

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got quite a few blues on my Facebook gloating about us getting knocked out so I'm hoping they shit the bed tonight, as that would be the most Everton thing.

 

Always wait until your game is done before mouthing off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, magicrat said:

Is it sexist to say she is woeful as a commentator and should be fucked off ? Horrible droning voice parroting inane nonsense with absolutely zero insight . Tokenism rules at the BBC

No, I had to turn it over as her voice was unbearable just like the other one whose always on MOTD that doesn't know the letter G when ending a word.

The one that done a dance routine with Claire Balding on that Sports Personality thing, which was cringe worthy. 

That one who was commentating, is that the one on MOTD sometimes, looks like that bird in the pond on that Black Sabbath album. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manwiththestick said:

Got quite a few blues on my Facebook gloating about us getting knocked out so I'm hoping they shit the bed tonight, as that would be the most Everton thing.

 

Always wait until your game is done before mouthing off.


Esh06SdW4AAVqbk?format=jpg&name=small

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will lose to Tottenham in the next round anyway. Two absolute piss easy home draws and they are making out they have won it already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They will lose to Tottenham in the next round anyway. Two absolute piss easy home draws and they are making out they have won it already.

Hope so, Everton winning the cup and Utd the league would be too much to take....

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Hope so, Everton winning the cup and Utd the league would be too much to take....

 

giphy.gif

If it was a choice between them winning the Fa cup or us guaranteed to not win the league. They choose us every fucking time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe not the right thread but there is a good article in the Times Sport supplement today about a  Josef Bican, a prolific goal scorer in his day. 

He played for Austria against Italy in the 1934 World Cup Semi, the Wunderteam, and an infamous refereeing performance where the Swedish referee nodded the Austrians incoming cross away amongst other things.

What would VAR have to say about that? He was still angry about it a few years before he died on 2001. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Imagine Ole winning the cup double.

Fuck off mate, you’re not even a good Wum. Take some lessons and come back under another alias.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×