WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

While always happy to see good football, I don't understand why almost every manager is insisting on defenders trying to play like Zico even if they are 6 foot 5 with legs like Hot Shot Hamish.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Glenn Hoddle "Daniel James has got his shooting boots on tonight, he just needs to hit the target" 

Fucking hell. 

A dimly lit bulb at the best of times. Glad I swerved this game. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, magicrat said:

A dimly lit bulb at the best of times. Glad I swerved this game. 

Definitely not a diamond light.

• Upvote 1

I only saw this for the first time today. Suarez looking for a yellow card for a Chilean opponent for tripping a pitch invader. In an odd way, you can only admire the guy’s next-level shithousery.  

I reckon Costa left Atlético because even he knew he was out of his depth when Luis arrived.

Bunch of fucking hypocrites these sports writers, commentators and pundits. Apparently Leeds are amongst a number of clubs 'respecting' the FA Cup by playing 'fairly strong' teams against their opponents.

Yet you have cunts like cascarino saying we 'disrespected' the cup by playing a stronger side against Villa's 'young' team. I cant stand fucking hypocrites. It is the trait I most detest in people as they shift their argument to suit. They need to fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Spent 30 minutes fucking about getting the FA player as wanted to watch Tranmere and the fucking thing keeps buffering out. Fucking FA cunts can't even get streaming done properly 

19 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Bunch of fucking hypocrites these sports writers, commentators and pundits. Apparently Leeds are amongst a number of clubs 'respecting' the FA Cup by playing 'fairly strong' teams against their opponents.

Yet you have cunts like cascarino saying we 'disrespected' the cup by playing a stronger side against Villa's 'young' team. I cant stand fucking hypocrites. It is the trait I most detest in people as they shift their argument to suit. They need to fuck off.

That’s going really well for Leeds 

18 hours ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

Glenn Hoddle "Daniel James has got his shooting boots on tonight, he just needs to hit the target" 

Fucking hell. 

Glenn Hoddle was obviously a bit of a cunt in a previous life. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Also last year I can’t remember our young team that got beat by villa getting any praise like the Villa team did this year!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

It's gets worse....clown doing the reporting on bbc site just wrote this:

Leeds fans will be so delighted with what Marcelo Bielsa has done during his time at the club, playing the football that they are, anything like this and they will always give him leeway.

This clearly wasn't a priority and he works his players very hard. They made seven changes, and if you look at the changes he made at half-time they were about rotation and giving the young players a chance. therefore you are taking a chance with your place in the FA Cup but who are we to question Bielsa.

Pretty sure when Klopp played kids it was 'disrespecting' cup - 'not taking it seriously'

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

0-3. Some respect Leeds.

It was nice to see Crawley showing the utmost respect for the cup by bringing on Towie reality tv fodder Mark Wright in stoppage time. Perhaps we should put Gemma Collins on the bench for our next round tie? 

40 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Stevie's Rangers go 1 up at Aberdeen after they missed a pen which resulted in a red card.

Wow. Must have been a really bad penalty...

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

It was nice to see Crawley showing the utmost respect for the cup by bringing on Towie reality tv fodder Mark Wright in stoppage time. Perhaps we should put Gemma Collins on the bench for our next round tie? 

We could put her in goal as we wouldn't need to pick any defenders.

On 10/01/2021 at 16:43, easytoslip said:

Is Jason Mcateer related to the boxers Les, Pat and Gordon? I'm sure he is

He's wearing a sleeping bag at Marine. 

Don’t blame him, it looks freezing!