Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 385 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I really wanted Brentford to get through the playoffs.

Yeah they hit a real purple patch of form but then fell away literally over the last 3 or 4 league games then lost the play off to Fulham, was it?

Just now, dockers_strike said:

Yeah they hit a real purple patch of form but then fell away literally over the last 3 or 4 league games then lost the play off to Fulham, was it?

Yeah, and seeing Rear Admiral Parker get by undeservedly made it all the worse.

They had a real plan and stuck to it, it'll be a shame to see their best picked off.

20 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

city announce another 2 players, Scott Carson and Cole Palmer, U23 player test positive for covid.

Null & Void. Peoples lives are at stake! (That's the right answer I think)

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

city announce another 2 players, Scott Carson and Cole Palmer, U23 player test positive for covid.

Four of their women's team too after some jaunt to Dubai. 

17 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Dear god, my screen's a bit fuzzy but Phil Neville going from coach of the ladies to the mighty Inter Milan. What are these Italians doing? Inter are a massive club.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jan/06/phil-neville-approached-by-inter-miami-to-leave-team-gb-plans-in-doubt?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Your screen is fuzzy as it's Inter Miami, Beckham sorting out a mate.

17 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Dear god, my screen's a bit fuzzy but Phil Neville going from coach of the ladies to the mighty Inter Milan. What are these Italians doing? Inter are a massive club.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jan/06/phil-neville-approached-by-inter-miami-to-leave-team-gb-plans-in-doubt?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Let’s hope it turns out as hilariously funny as when rat boy took over at Valencia ..

Very surprising to hear that Beckham, who I'd imagine weighs up every decision relating to 'Brand Beckham very carefully so as not to devalue it, would go within an asses roar of that dick. There's sorting out mates and there's not making your business venture a laughing stock. 

45 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I first read that as Inter Milan. Actually worried myself what I was missing.

4-2-3-1 really suits City. Gundogan excelling, and allows them to squeeze Foden in outwide.

Best thing to happen here now is for united to get a really shit penalty award confirmed by VAR to highlight everything Jurgen has said. Then for whoever takes the pen to sky it.