Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 377 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

42 minutes ago, Johnny Utah said:

I see Andy Carroll is warming the bench for Newcastle today.Quick look on Wikipedia shows he’s played 27 league games since he went back there and scored 0 goals.In fact he hasn’t scored a league goal since 17/18 season. And to think we once spent £35m on him 

Its not as bad as it sounds, he’s not scored in the few minutes he’s had, but he’s managed 4 assists in his 817 minutes since he got back.

I think Newcastle would be a better team with Carroll in it, than without..

081E285C-422C-4ADE-A46B-065D6B040E62.jpeg

Geordie fuckpigs get adventurous against Leicester after hardly coming out of their own half against us. Bruce must have been content with one point from two home games.

2 minutes ago, torahboy said:

Geordie fuckpigs get adventurous against Leicester after hardly coming out of their own half against us. Bruce must have been content with one point from two home games.

There is the argument that Leicester have taken their chances as opposed to the shambles we were in front of goal. 

27 minutes ago, Code said:

Its not as bad as it sounds, he’s not scored in the few minutes he’s had, but he’s managed 4 assists in his 817 minutes since he got back.

Just scored with a nice volley! 

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

There is the argument that Leicester have taken their chances as opposed to the shambles we were in front of goal. 

You have it with yourself.

The game all of a sudden came to life, maybe not a bad idea to drop one of those five defenders for an attacker. 

34 minutes ago, Code said:

I won't doubt you ever again.

26 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

How is Mendy eligible for Man City bench today? 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Pep and City are a fucking disgrace. Rat of a club. 

There's my answer. 

33 minutes ago, torahboy said:

I must have watched a different game because Newcastle definitely did not play very defensive against us. Less so than they usually do, at least.