You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

5 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

It is a completely different club to anything Pochettino played for or has operated in as a manager.

They are expected to win the treble every year and they do -- what is patience and sympathy for? The CL?

He is not winning that, especially with the core he has now - every single good player at that club wants to be playing somewhere else.

The supporters and the board will still give him more leeway, as for one, they actually like him, and two, Leonardo actually picked him. This was not the case for Tuchel on both counts. I'm not saying he'll win the Champions League there, but he'll be given more respect and time. Managing PSG is hard for anybody. He'll have more support than most would. 

The last point is not true. Neymar has said he wants to stay and their players actually tend to be fiercely loyal to the club. There are really only question marks around Mbappe. 

14 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Managing PSG is hard for anybody. 

The last point is not true. Neymar has said he wants to stay and their players actually tend to be fiercely loyal to the club. There are really only question marks around Mbappe. 

Yea, I guess. But not really hard right - thats why I mentioned the expectations. It would take a fuck up of monumental proportions to not win the treble. So if you mean having to deal with a bunch of whiny entitled fans and Leonardo then OK. The ownership is completely divorced from that and another clusterfuck. 

Not sure about Neymar, don't really believe even if he say - he would go back to Barca in a minute. So would Rafinha.

They also have a growing collection of misfits from DiMaria down to Icardi.

You are probably right about that core of Verratti, Marquinos and Draxler, they do not - they would never get paid anywhere near what they are now.

TBH - I am not sure it makes much of a difference who manages PSG - but we are about to find out.

Spurs players Sergio Reguilon, Giovani Lo Celso, Erik Lamela and West Ham's Manuel Lanzini were all pictured breaking lockdown rules over the Xmas period. Duncan Castles is now reporting that both Erik Lamela and Giovani Lo Celso have tested positive for COVID. 

IMG_20210102_194413.jpg

28 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Spurs players Sergio Reguilon, Giovani Lo Celso, Erik Lamela and West Ham's Manuel Lanzini were all pictured breaking lockdown rules over the Xmas period. Duncan Castles is now reporting that both Erik Lamela and Giovani Lo Celso have tested positive for COVID. 

IMG_20210102_194413.jpg

im betting fella on the right organised the coke and prozzie party once kids and wives went home

7 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

How backwards do you have to be to not only attend but also pose for a picture?

It must be a fucking nightmare running a football club and paying these biffs hundreds of thousands a week when they just bend you over every opportunity they get.

There's a couple in the front and centre of that picture that I wouldn't be adverse to bending over.

Great individual goal by Tierney. Another win for mid0table Arsenal won't harm anything... except Sam! He'll be starting to sweat a bit if his clogging spoiling tactics don't get a win soon.

I was hoping that Brighton would be able to get a win against Wolves to create a little more distance between them and the bottom 3. it looked like they might lose in the first half, but came back well to get the point, their eighth this season.

Arsenal get a 2nd

3 minutes ago, No2 said:

Robbos under study with a belter. Take that Sam you fat cunt.

I just shake my head and still wonder how these fucking no marks got away without a bumming at Anfield

Sam will blame the weather later .  Oh and Arse just cut them a new arsehole .