You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

A lot of negative comments from Chelsea fans on BBC's match page

Lee: Frank looking out his depth and I'm not convinced the players believe in him anymore. Tactically clueless and no plan B.

Paul Emeka Kalu: You can't spend all those millions and be languishing in 6th place.

4 hours ago, skaro said:

Good results for us tonight if we can beat the Brown Ales and the Black Cuntry can do us a flavour.

Good results for us feels like a bad omen for our games v Newcastle.

To further this pessimistic Christmas vibe thats taken control of me I have this horrible feeling fernandes and cavani are going to win united this league. Shit but effective football and Ole cheapening the notion of winning the league forever more.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Good results for us feels like a bad omen for our games v Newcastle.

To further this pessimistic Christmas vibe thats taken control of me I have this horrible feeling fernandes and cavani are going to win united this league. Shit but effective football and Ole cheapening the notion of winning the league forever more.

I've been worried about United for weeks now, but people keep hanging shit on them, so I guess I'm wrong.

1 hour ago, skaro said:

I've been worried about United for weeks now, but people keep hanging shit on them, so I guess I'm wrong.

Has any Thursday night team ever won the league?

Whatever position United are in when the Europa League resumes, I suspect that's going to be a serious obstacle to them winning the league.

And surely - surely!? - they'll suffer some meaningful injuries sooner or later... 

1 hour ago, Josef Svejk said:

Has any Thursday night team ever won the league?

Whatever position United are in when the Europa League resumes, I suspect that's going to be a serious obstacle to them winning the league.

And surely - surely!? - they'll suffer some meaningful injuries sooner or later... 

If I were them, I'd be sending Tommy Docherty's 1975/76 side to the Thursday nights...

16 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

Good chance of a (first for Ole) major trophy together with Champions League qualification. Neither of which is guaranteed in domestic league... 

Let's hope so.

But if I were United, I'd be jealously looking at the League title count and binning off the European "League Cup" with all speed.

14 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

How the fuck has he not been sacked yet? 2 points from 15 games and looking like they'll be lucky to get more than 10 points. 

Another overhyped English manager who has been brought back down to earth with a bang. 

I thought wilder was a decent fella last season but he's just picked a fight with Jurgen all season over this 5 sub thing. If his team cannot compete with 3 subs, I dont see what his real objection to 5 subs is especially since PL clubs can name 9 on the bench.

I guess he's hanging on because Sheffield dont want or cannot afford to pay him off. Maybe his pay off is cheaper if they get relegated?