You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

Just now, clangers said:

Difficult to tell with the likes of Werner and Havertz, I'm assuming they'd be better with a half decent manager let alone Klopp? Both are clearly work in progress.

As others have posted Frank has the ability of a sub par Football Manager 2019 player.

There's a case that Klopp could have turned them into diamonds but they chose to let Frank turn them into mud instead. Poor career choice from both.

4 minutes ago, clangers said:

Difficult to tell with the likes of Werner and Havertz, I'm assuming they'd be better with a half decent manager let alone Klopp? Both are clearly work in progress.

As others have posted Frank has the ability of a sub par Football Manager 2019 player.

Havertz just doesn't look like he fancies being a top player. Lazy, languid playing style without the requisite talent to pull it off. He needs a wakeup call.

Werner's a good player, he's just quite one-dimensional and you need to figure out a way to get him in space.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Havertz just doesn't look like he fancies being a top player. Lazy, languid playing style without the requisite talent to pull it off. He needs a wakeup call.

Werner's a good player, he's just quite one-dimensional and you need to figure out a way to get him in space.

I watched a few Leverkusen games towards the end of last season and Havertz looked like Zidane - tall, silky, never hurried, all the skills, plus, he had blistering pace.

Looks a shadow of that so for at Chelsea.

I remember reading Klopps plan for Werner was like Ox and Fabinho, blood him as the season progressed and have him at 100% for when Salah and Mane went to the AFCON. 

We obviously have no idea how it’d have turned out for us but he certainly looks like a bull in China shop.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

So they are going from the foot now on offsides? Making this shit up as they go along.

Bellerin played him on. I don’t see the issue. 

Just from the initial freeze frame from the cross, we’d all agree onside, right? 

Just now, Scott_M said:

Bellerin played him on. I don’t see the issue. 

Just from the initial freeze frame from the cross, we’d all agree onside, right? 

His knee looked offside and I'm fairly certain we've had them ruled off for limbs above the foot.

• Upvote 1