WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Arteta is just way out of his depth. Gesticulating like Pep doesn't make him a good manager. Reckon Arteta will be gone in Jan.

They've got Southampton on Wednesday lose that and he could be gone I mean that would be five games lost at home on the bounce 

Watching PSG v Lyon. The Lyon keeper has performed some of the greatest theatrics I've seen on a football pitch. Neymar shoved a defender lightly into the keeper and he has done a full nine rolls off the pitch into the advertising hoardings. 

Think Neymar was close to applauding him.

I think Neymar is one of the biggest shithouses in football and epitomises everything wrong with modern football....but as much as i can't stand him it is never nice to see serious injuries to players.

26 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

PSG are absolute bobbins. Nobody will be surprised to hear that they’re the last team on my accumulator. 

Yeah, and mine.

There's a chance for a legit title race in France, assuming Neymar is out for a while. Lille don't lose any games, Lyon have found a rhythm. Even Marseille have been competent this season.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

There's a chance for a legit title race in France, assuming Neymar is out for a while. Lille don't lose any games, Lyon have found a rhythm. Even Marseille have been competent this season.

Sexy Brest will win it eventually.... in my dreams !

• Upvote 1