Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 254 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

I used to think that Iheanacho for Leicester missed on purpose against City in the 2018-19 season, but have come to the realization that he’s just really, really shit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, an tha said:

Leicester about to lose 4th game of season, but will only be 3 pts off top if do.

Says it all about this season so far.

Turns out Scott Parker is a football genius who would knew really is a weird season

Yet another PL side in earliest round of cup.

A quite incredible run of draws.

And of course as usual all the other big clubs got easy draws.

9 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Another Villa against the u18's game. Cool.

That would be my attitude towards the competition as well.

No doubt we’ll be on BBC so look forward to Lineker , Shearer and Murphy slagging us of for disrespecting the cup by playing a weakened side 

9 minutes ago, an tha said:

And of course as usual all the other big clubs got easy draws.

Good. I hope Spurs, Citeh, the mancs & Chelsea all knacker themselves out to the semi final, while we have a weekend off on the 23rd January.

If I was Klopp, I’d give the first team a good 5 days off after the Southampton game. Assuming we don’t get past Villa, I’d do similar after the mancs.

9 minutes ago, Stickman said:

No doubt we’ll be on BBC so look forward to Lineker , Shearer and Murphy slagging us of for disrespecting the cup by playing a weakened side 

They can fuck off, bleating on about romance of the cup, minnows against the big clubs, shit pitches being levellers and all the other boring shite yet will heavily promote and lead with our game against Villa as they know that will draw the biggest audience.

Couldnt give a fuck about the domestic cups and I hope Jurgen plays a very young side again. All the other teams in it, except Marine, Chorley and either of Canvey island or Boreham Wood if they get through, will play with their weakest team. But, we'll be the only ones to be criticised for doing it.

They're all banging on that we should play our 'squad' to cover our injured players etc so, they cant have it both way. Fuck em.

Brilliant for Marine, hopefully that is one of the live games and they make a bit of money. Just seen the Spurs Twitter page which ranges from "who the fuck are Marine?" to "I'm more worried about them than Arsenal". 

Wonder what Mourinho will think of College road, he can have his team talk in Moose Coffee or the Edinburgh pub.