Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 237 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Haalands dad played for City from 2000 to 2003, but City decided to terminate his contract after his injury, so not sure if he will favor them.

32 minutes ago, an tha said:

Wow....that's amazing that.

Well, the enlightening thought that started this riveting conversation was when you said City would offer him a lot of money. Which will probably be true, I'll give you that. Bold prediction there. 

39 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Well, the enlightening thought that started this riveting conversation was when you said City would offer him a lot of money. Which will probably be true, I'll give you that. Bold prediction there. 

Well done, kid...about half a dozen posts later you finally arrive at the point.

According to the latest figures, we pay more in wages than Citeh do.

Not sure if Citeh’s figures include the £750k per week they continue to pay Doris, Bessie, Blanch, Florence, Mildred, Phyllis, Sybil & Vera, the old canteen & tea lady staff from Maine Road. 

13 hours ago, Joey8FrogsLegs said:

They have had 5-10 penalties excactly like that one given for them the last year. But not if you’re West Brom, not against Man United and not with David Coote in charge. 

Yeah. I erm see what you're erm saying there. 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, an tha said:

The pic was fake 100%....there is no not sure about it.

The original had the same small photo of him with him inside wembley as in that one posted here earlier and where there is old trafford in the bigger part of pic that was wembley as well.

You said it was from Linkedin. The image posted is from Facebook 100%. So, thats already the first problem you have.

Where is the original Facebook profile with Wembley?

36 minutes ago, m0e said:

You said it was from Linkedin. The image posted is from Facebook 100%. So, thats already the first problem you have.

Where is the original Facebook profile with Wembley?

The profile pic was copied and then photoshopped came from linkedin....i saw it.

If you want to believe otherwise then knock yourself out.

Keown talking shite on BBC. Fulham get a corner, play it short and keep the ball. He moans “ should have slung it in” 
Moments later they score without a blueshite touching the ball and you get “ good spell of possession and Fulham have moved up a gear”