You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

7 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Richards making a complete arse of himself trying to suggest why Citys goal shouldn't be ruled out just fuck off you biased twat 

Richards is another in a long line of terrible pundits. The big plus when City are losing though is his completely over the top laughing at everything stops. 

49 minutes ago, Elite said:

If there's illegal contact and you exaggerate your fall, it's still a foul. 

IMO, March clearly got the ball first and got more than enough of it not to be a penalty.

I fully understand others might not think it’s a clear and obvious error, which I suppose is the whole point of clear and obvious, but IMO, it was clear and obvious. 

If that went against us, we’d be livid.

16 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Richards making a complete arse of himself trying to suggest why Citys goal shouldn't be ruled out just fuck off you biased twat 

I don’t think it should have been disallowed. I don’t think, from angles they repeatedly showed after the goal, they showed it definitively hitting his arm below the shirt line. 

Again, if it was us, I’d be upset that had gone against us.

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I don’t think it should have been disallowed. I don’t think, from angles they repeatedly showed after the goal, they showed it definitively hitting his arm below the shirt line. 

Again, if it was us, I’d be upset that had gone against us.

Huh??

There is no question it glances off his arm onto his chest - the angle of the ball changes visibly.