Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 22 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

13 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Klopp can do one if he's sacrificing ANY Liverpool games by tiring out the players hours before kick-off.

He NEEDS to understand what this CLUB is all about.

WHAT are you going on ABOUT?

• Upvote 2

We didn’t even look tired before lockdown. We literally won the league within a couple of fixtures and just coasted the final weeks as is the wont of champions. No2 is spot on. Personally I wouldn’t be at all surprised if we absolutely coasted to another title. I find the idea that Chelsea get close laughable - quote me on that.  Bit concerned for the following seasons though with the FSG policy. 

1 hour ago, Fluter in Dakota said:

WHAT are you going on ABOUT?

Trying to highlight my ANGER game in the hope of a call up to the FSG thread. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

See Neville trotting the normal shite. Utd have to back Ole in the market. They've only spend 225 million since he got the job last summer(we have spent about 180ml in the last 3 seasons) 

Spurs had hoped to have 8000 fans in the ground for their opening PL fixture against the shite this weekend. But, Government new lockdown rules have scuppered that and the game will go ahead behind closed doors.

The changes also now cast into serious doubt that clubs will be able to have limited numbers of fans back in stadiums from the beginning of October.

Info available via other sources.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8717741/Tottenhams-request-8-000-fans-stadium-Everton-clash-REJECTED-Government.html

Got on PSG’s season opener at Lens. Even with rising cases in France, Lens seem to have maybe 25% inside the ground.

EDIT - There are 5k there. Surely even as token gestures like that, the Premiership could do something?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Got on PSG’s season opener at Lens. Even with rising cases in France, Lens seem to have maybe 25% inside the ground.

EDIT - There are 5k there. Surely even as token gestures like that, the Premiership could do something?

Is the noise real? Decent atmosphere for such an empty stadium.

Steve Nicol, bottom of the picture scores a last minute winner against Utd in 1988 that is ruled out for offside. Fuck me he's our own Clive Taylor.

15997733589441195964138.jpg

You would have to deduce the professional who completed the medical on Wiltshire at West Ham has had his contract terminated or paid up  (Wiltshire year to run considering pay off has made 13 appearances to date)  I am not medically trained and I could have completed it. 

15 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Saw this last night and thought it was bizarre given the surge in cases in France and how quick they were to write off last season. 

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Martin Keown has all the charisma of dead slug a fucking dreadful pundit 

He was a bit of an animal on the pitch but a dull cunt off it.