Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 213 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

1 minute ago, Scott_M said:

When he fluffed his chance in front of the Kop was hilarious. He had 2 bites at it as well. 

Missed the ball completely with a second swing didn't he???? Either way he's a prick. Imagine calling Owen out who was as clinical as any striker in World Football at the time. Big mouth twat 

That Pickford / McGuire situation was unreal. It was a combination of the Origi & VVD incident but he somehow got away with both. 

I do accept McGuire fouled Pickford first, but what on earth is Pickford doing keeping that ball in and then attempting a Brogue Kick on McGuire.

B66E38E4-7C08-46AF-8266-450091372E58.jpeg

The guy is a fucking mentalist.

Still, it was a better challenge than his one on VVD. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Missed the ball completely with a second swing didn't he???? Either way he's a prick. Imagine calling Owen out who was as clinical as any striker in World Football at the time. Big mouth twat 

As Gerrard described it in his book “Mr European Footballer Of The Year v Mr Average”.

Turned into this game late. Heard Bamford had a goal disallowed and only just seen the stills.

Absolutely, 110% bollocks. 

01EEC1A7-8123-4B70-BBFA-092F1E3BCB56.jpeg

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Marine in front in the Cup at Colchester

Nice one. I was gutted as a kid getting beat in the semis by some school from Maghull I think, the final was to be  played at Marine which would of been boss at the time. 

Only 34 victories from Invincibles,

Only one win in 4 as of now,

I loved we did this to you,

Cause winning was something new,for you,

But you will never,never, never,

Win leagues again.

Ahumahumahum.......

9 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I do accept McGuire fouled Pickford first, but what on earth is Pickford doing keeping that ball in and then attempting a Brogue Kick on McGuire.

The guy is a fucking mentalist.

You may be surprised to discover he's got previous for this.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Nice one. I was gutted as a kid getting beat in the semis by some school from Maghull I think, the final was to be  played at Marine which would of been boss at the time. 

I had my wedding reception at Marine so hope they get battered.

12 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

That's fucking ridiculous.

I know nobody has any time for Leeds and living <2m from Elland Rd, I probably have more disdain than most, but even I'm fuming at that decision.

Nobody can look at that still and say Bamford is offside, it's completely ridiculous.

If you zoom in on the Palace players arm, there is still part of his sleeve after the blue line has been drawn. It debatable the ball has even left the Leeds players foot.

Of all the decisions where somebodies toe, or bellened, or nipple or arse hair has been called offside, I genuinely think this is the worst.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Turned into this game late. Heard Bamford had a goal disallowed and only just seen the stills.

People will blame that on VAR, but that's even more the rule's fault. How it's gotten to the point where pointing for a through ball makes you offside should be questioned big time. 

42 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Fucking joke.

BBC Final Score reporter saying Harvey Elliott was "sensational" in Blackburn's 3-1 victory over QPR today

Great to hear he's enjoying his football and taking his opportunities with both hands.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

People will blame that on VAR, but that's even more the rule's fault. How it's gotten to the point where pointing for a through ball makes you offside should be questioned big time. 

There are 3 points on this, IMO...

1) You can’t tell if the ball has left the Leeds players boot.

2) The line of where Bamford and the Palaces players arms / sleeves are appear to be different. I don’t think the Palace player is at the sleeve because you can see his sleeve past the line. 

3) Neither are 100% accurate. And let’s face it, nobody wants that level of accuracy in the game. There needs to be a margin of error, tolerance or where it goes to the on field decision.

12 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

BBC Final Score reporter saying Harvey Elliott was "sensational" in Blackburn's 3-1 victory over QPR today

Great to hear he's enjoying his football and taking his opportunities with both hands.

His assist today

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

It's disgusting how they keep disallowing these, something has to be done and soon.

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

I had my wedding reception at Marine so hope they get battered.

Ha, surprised they let any of you in the bar without having to be voted onto the committee.

My mate had his wedding there and we went into the lounge to watch Liverpool but the fella behind the bar refused to serve us because we weren't members. He said everyone would kick off. There was one old fella in there with his dog sipping a pint of mild.

We asked him if he was a member and he said yes. Then we asked if he objected to us being there. He said "no, my dog doesn't either".

The fella behind the bar still refused to serve us as it was against club policy. Even though my mate and all the guests were spending a couple of grand there. We ended up wandering into every pub in Crosby until one pub had it on an Arabic channel but missed the first half.

Strange club.

• Upvote 1