You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

7 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Spot on. 

Couldn’t give a fuck about Rodríguez but this and the Allan signing improves them massively. And we saw in the CL Ancelotti can do a great job with an under resourced Napoli. 

The sooner they go back to appointing cunts like fat sham the better for me. 

Good news is it will be soon - this spending is gonna do for them...they haven't got the money.

Everton are pretty irrelevant to us right now, and I'm not fussed about Rodriguez, but I am a bit envious of the fact they've got a shiny new signing to get excited about, I know the whole winning transfer windows instead of trophies thing is a nice long running joke, but I do wish we'd get a couple of players in ourselves. 

De Bruyne  named PFA player of the year ...Can’t argue with it he’s a great player and unlike some of their players doesn’t come across as a prick...
City fans who’ve moaned like fuck over Jordan winning the other award are now moaning on Twitter that it’s disgusting only one of their players have even won it ...#CryingCunts

This is one dismal England side. 3 central defenders and 2 holding midfielders...

It’s Denmark, not peak Barcelona 09-11 that they are playing. 

Grealish should just give up if he can’t start in this side. Given player availability, Mount should be starting as well.

Eric Dierrhea will never be an international footballer as long as he lives and I’m not sure what Kalvin Phillips has done to justify a start ahead of them both. 

5 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

This is one dismal England side. 3 central defenders and 2 holding midfielders...

It’s Denmark, not peak Barcelona 09-11 that they are playing. 

Grealish should just give up if he can’t start in this side. Given player availability, Mount should be starting as well.

Eric Dierrhea will never be an international footballer as long as he lives and I’m not sure what Kalvin Phillips has done to justify a start ahead of them both. 

The Grealish not playing thing is Southgate feigning that he's implementing a style of football. 

It's like when Klopp wouldn't play Benteke when he got here because he didn't fit his style, difference being Klopp had an actual style. 

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

The Grealish not playing thing is Southgate feigning that he's implementing a style of football. 

It's like when Klopp wouldn't play Benteke when he got here because he didn't fit his style, difference being Klopp had an actual style. 

Difference was also due to the fact Benteke was utterly clueless.

23 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Grealish can only have made derogatory comments about Southgates wife / kids / mother or something.

I’m not saying Grealish is the next saviour of English football or anything, but he’s performed at a higher level, kept a poor side up almost single handidly & is significantly better than what’s out there currently. 

Harry Kane is shite and cant move.  Sancho for all the hype has barely touched the ball.  The comically shit formation he’s playing is compounded by having square pegs in round holes all over the place.  Trent does not suit the wing back role in a 3 at the back.  He’s got less options and is just trying to hit pin point balls from distance with hardly any chance of success.  They’ve got some complete no mark in centre midfield as well.  Southgate just sits there like a gormless twat wondering what’s gone wrong.  It’s like his objective is just to take the piss out of grealish.