You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

That Danny Rose video earlier on in the thread is an odd one - handles himself really badly. Doesn't he have an agent to take care of those kind of conversations? He used to be a really strong full back, probably the best left back in the league for a couple of seasons; regressed massively in recent seasons & seems to have the emotional capacity & intelligence of a child.

1 hour ago, Alex_K said:

That Danny Rose video earlier on in the thread is an odd one - handles himself really badly. Doesn't he have an agent to take care of those kind of conversations? He used to be a really strong full back, probably the best left back in the league for a couple of seasons; regressed massively in recent seasons & seems to have the emotional capacity & intelligence of a child.

Something was really weird about how he was speaking, either he's a bit thick but is trying his best to talk properly, or he's bought some teeth on the cheap and he's struggling to get the hang if them.

36 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Something was really weird about how he was speaking, either he's a bit thick but is trying his best to talk properly, or he's bought some teeth on the cheap and he's struggling to get the hang if them.

I think he may be a bit of a manic depressive.

9 hours ago, Alex_K said:

He’s never been the best anything in the League.

2 hours ago, an tha said:

They have bought very, very well - but this comes across as a bit OTT to me.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54056704

Something dodgy about that Hazard deal. It was reported as around 70-80m at the time, now it's saying 150m. The clauses will undoubtedly include winning the CL, some for a certain amount of appearances, winning the Balon D'or. There will be a few quid for winning the league (if he played enough) but overall the add-ons look light years away.

5 hours ago, J-V said:

He’s never been the best anything in the League.

Except the consecutive years when he was in the PFA Team of the Season, presumably?

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Hector Bellerin has invested in Forest Green Rovers to help support their environmental agenda.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54069376

My best mate has a corporate deal at Forest Green and I’ve been quite a few times with him for the free ale. 

It’s a good day out and a laugh but they’re so inoffensive they’re like the Fulham of the lower leagues.  

EDIT: Which is a credit it to them as they’re surrounded by villages Populated by 6 fingered, racist, sexist, Brexit cunts. 

4 hours ago, Alex_K said:

Except the consecutive years when he was in the PFA Team of the Season, presumably?

"PFA Team", enough said.  He's garbage always has been.  I've enough Spud mates who watched the twat live nearly every week and they've never had anything positive to say about him.

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

ahahaha "PFA Team", enough said.  He's garbage always has been.  I've enough Spud mates who watched the twat live nearly every week and they've never had anything positive to say about him.

“Ahahaha”, “spuds mates”, “watched the twat live” - you read like an absolute moron. As I wrote, he was indubitably voted in the league team of the year for consecutive seasons, national team left back and was linked heavily with a £45 million transfer to United in the same summer Walker moved to City for a similar amount. He was vocal about trying to leave Tottenham then, then the depression news came out and weird comments like he couldn’t wait to retire, and he’s been on a pretty strong downward spiral since. 

7 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

“Ahahaha”, “spuds mates”, “watched the twat live” - you read like an absolute moron. As I wrote, he was indubitably voted in the league team of the year for consecutive seasons, national team left back and was linked heavily with a £45 million transfer to United in the same summer Walker moved to City for a similar amount. He was vocal about trying to leave Tottenham then, then the depression news came out and weird comments like he couldn’t wait to retire, and he’s been on a pretty strong downward spiral since. 

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

22 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

You're a fucking simpleton who hangs his hat on a team that often includes dross whilst omitting quality players picked by overpaid morons who'd often choose mates over anything else.  An English player getting into the PFA team well I never.

Yeah, "linked" by the press being the operative word.  Funny a bid never arrived.

Use your own eyes you tit instead of a PFA team and links that never materialize.

Pretty sure Ben Davies had already replaced him prior to the depression news as well.

8 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Shits and giggles aside that’s a great signing for them. 

I wish Ancelotti would hurry up and fuck off. 

It is.

Rodriguez will fall flat, he'll start ok and shone v some of the dross, but will fall flat.

This lad and Allan though will be good signings for them - whether they are enough to improve them significantly remains to be seen, but they are showing ambition and in Ancelotti have a pulling power they haven't had before.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

It is.

Rodriguez will fall flat, he'll start ok and shone v some of the dross, but will fall flat.

This lad and Allan though will be good signings for them - whether they are enough to improve them significantly remains to be seen, but they are showing ambition and in Ancelotti have a pulling power they haven't had before.

Spot on. 

Couldn’t give a fuck about Rodríguez but this and the Allan signing improves them massively. And we saw in the CL Ancelotti can do a great job with an under resourced Napoli. 

The sooner they go back to appointing cunts like fat sham the better for me.