Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 178 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think he's bias more than stupid. There was no reasoning behind those decisions against us, he didn't need to use his brain just not be a cheating cunt.

Never Attribute to Malice That Which Is Adequately Explained by Stupidity

18 minutes ago, magicrat said:

This fucking Burnley game is brutal 

I had to turn it off. I couldn't deal with that bollocks. 

19 hours ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Are Chelsea looking good? I’m a bit concerned about them since the fates decided that we’d suffer injury to a key player in every game from now on.

Dont think I'd use the result against burnley as a yardstick to measure chelsea against. Said it before, the players they've bought will win many games in the PL. But when fwank comes up against a more tactically astute managers like Jurgen, Guardiola and a few others, he needs more than just good players. And in my opinion, he doesnt have any tactical nounse.

Aston Villa getting beaten easily by Leeds and Southampton is that much worse given they are basically junior versions of us in terms of style of play. Shows how downright uninterested we were against them. 

He seems like one of those Grealish-esque I want to stay at one club kind of guys, but Ward-Prowse would be a great fit stylistically for us. With his passing range, delivery and work rate. 

Nelly-Torres tip of the day. 

Everton are up near the top when it comes to expected goals created from set pieces (corners and free kicks). Newcastle are one of the worst teams for giving the opposition expected goals from set pieces. 

Yerry Mina and/or Michael Keane anytime goalscorers. 

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

You mustn't have seen Olsen play then!

Haha, is he complete shite as well? Obviously, if I was a blue, I'd know all the ins and outs of our reserve 'keepers, but I've honestly never heard of him.