Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 174 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

I guess Uefa’s VAR officials aren’t such petty wankers as over here and give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker .

Even though( I haven’t seen it 

My word Greenwood was off looked off as well but those wankers on BT Fletcher and Keown making all kind of noises why it's onside , This var bollocks has ran its course for me 

They’ve drawn a thick line which brushes his shoulder to the floor which then runs into his foot not the edge of his foot which is clearly offside.  Mental.  

RB being far too naive here.  Completely outplaying United without testing their centre backs at all.  United just hitting the deck when anyone so much as farts near them and the ref is buying it every time.

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

If Keowns tongue gets any further up Utds hoop he's gonna need an operation to free it 

Hr's spent the first half tapping one out over Wan Bissaka

Utd on a bit of a role aren't they? 

Going to top a hard group.

Ole really meant their season started now after that Newcastle win, wouldn't surprise me if they went on to win it.

#olein

That Fletcher's attempt to pronounce Angelino are fucking borderline retarded. Angelin-i-o. The Spanish pronounciation is awkward with the emphasis on the second N, but Fletcher is being fucking ridiculous. I keep thinking of ee-aye-addio, and fuck knows who he plays for.