Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 173 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Sky Premier League PPV viewing numbers

Newcastle vs Man Utd - 40k viewers
Leicester vs Aston Villa - 20k
Liverpool vs Sheff Utd - 110k
Arsenal vs Leicester - 140k

Disappointing that so many red paid for our last game tbh. Sooner we cut the demand they stop the PPV supply. These seem a bit high to me 

Those are extrapolated figures produced by BARB based on a sampling of 6000 homes.

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Disappointing that so many red paid for our last game tbh. Sooner we cut the demand they stop the PPV supply. These seem a bit high to me 

I blame them buys on the Sheffield United fans.

32 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah, and I feel bad for doing it, but we also raised comfortably the most for the Foodbanks, over £100k is incredible. 

I’m sure I read one game only had 1k subscribers. 

Still, those numbers are very low. An average Sky or BT game are in the low millions. 

Lampard now saying he’s judged differently to foreign managers over here and isn’t taken at face value for his achievements like they are. An equivalent foreign coach who’s managed say a second division side in France for one season would definitely get the gig at Chelsea. The anti-English bias yet again in full swing. Fat fuck.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Does that mean Messi has assumed full control of the club?

I think it is going to end up like Mario Lemieux - just cheaper to let him take it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

Lampard now saying he’s judged differently to foreign managers over here and isn’t taken at face value for his achievements like they are. An equivalent foreign coach who’s managed say a second division side in France for one season would definitely get the gig at Chelsea. The anti-English bias yet again in full swing. Fat fuck.

Damn right he's judged differently.  Getting a free pass for being utterly shite. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Dr Nowt said:

He really does have balls, the cunt. His list of achievements as a manager is literally nothing.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

If only he were called Frank Lampardici

Or Franco Lampardo, since Italians always seem to win things there.

Just now, Josef Svejk said:

Have you seen what Nagelsmann is wearing tonight?

I mean, holy fuck...

Poundland Rijkaard

On 27/10/2020 at 19:03, Tj hooker said:

It’s mad looking at those figures and our sponsorships are still dwarfed by those cunts because they just tell everyone they’re the biggest club in the world.  They’ve just said it so much that everyone believes it.

• Upvote 1