Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 172 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

3 hours ago, Tj hooker said:

Premier League clubs will decide tomorrow whether to continue with controversial pay-per-view games 

This is from 442 

The government debate is 9th November. They won’t make any decision on what to until if they know a % of supporters can return after the international break.

I felt bad but I paid the £15 on Saturday. I’m used to go to the games, I find it more stressful watching on TV and the added unreliability of streams stress me out further. I also donated £5 to the food bank. 

We’re fortunate, the majority of our games are on TV anyway. Saturday was the first time we weren’t on TV this season, I didn’t like paying £15 on Saturday, I think that’s to much & supporters of say less successful clubs end up paying significantly more. 

I think asking support to pay £5 per game is fair. 

28 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

The government debate is 9th November. They won’t make any decision on what to until if they know a % of supporters can return after the international break.

I felt bad but I paid the £15 on Saturday. I’m used to go to the games, I find it more stressful watching on TV and the added unreliability of streams stress me out further. I also donated £5 to the food bank. 

We’re fortunate, the majority of our games are on TV anyway. Saturday was the first time we weren’t on TV this season, I didn’t like paying £15 on Saturday, I think that’s to much & supporters of say less successful clubs end up paying significantly more. 

I think asking support to pay £5 per game is fair. 

Don't feel bad mate it's a choice we can all possibly make I could afford it but choose not to pay as I feel.£15  is far to.much I would pay as you said about 5 or 6 quid  , I relied on a shocking stream which really pissed me off but that's to be expected really .

10 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Heard it's a month, but to be fair did just see it could be two weeks. Likely out of our game though.

Let's hope so...he always seems to score against us at theirs.

Neville and Carra have just a had a long conversation about the future of football in England and it was a great watch.  Neville was actually brilliant towards the end and it’s definitely worth a watch if it pops up anywhere.

1 hour ago, Harry's Lad said:

Wasn't sure where to post this but The Laurie Cunningham story is on ITV tonight at 10:45 if anyone's interested.

Cracking player.

It's good if it's the same one I seen last year. Yes good player and sadly a short life. 

24 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

89347921-A270-494D-A468-8CB758AF60BE.jpeg

Still over priced but people will be stupid enough to pay for it so they'll keep selling it. 

In a few years it'll be every game on ppv in the super dooper league.  Football is in a right shocking state. 

Sky Premier League PPV viewing numbers

Newcastle vs Man Utd - 40k viewers
Leicester vs Aston Villa - 20k
Liverpool vs Sheff Utd - 110k
Arsenal vs Leicester - 140k

Disappointing that so many red paid for our last game tbh. Sooner we cut the demand they stop the PPV supply. These seem a bit high to me