Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 171 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

7 hours ago, niallers said:

Isn't it upto the tackling player to make sure he's in control of himself? You can't even attempt to tackle from behind so even if he didn't mean it,which he fucking did, its still a red, and at minimum a second yellow after his first attempt the cunt

Redknapp was just being daft trying to defend Digne. Kamara for Fulham got sent off vs Palace for a similar offence on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

Nicolas Pepe at £72 million is sliding a little bit under the radar. 

They signed a defender for 30m too and he hasn't even made a squad yet. He's playing in the u23's. 

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They signed a defender for 30m too and he hasn't even made a squad yet. He's playing in the u23's. 

Maguire, Pepe and Kepa are all in the top 20 fees of all time! The other two almost make Maguire look like value for money 

14 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

Nicolas Pepe at £72 million is sliding a little bit under the radar. 

All he has done so far is dribble past Van Dijk for 2 seconds in a 3-1 defeat.

Just now, The Golden Eel said:

Maguire, Pepe and Kepa are all in the top 20 fees of all time! The other two almost make Maguire look like value for money 

Pepe is funny. I thought he'd be a great fit for the way we play when we were linked with him, although those links were clearly tenuous. I would have never bought him if I worked at Arsenal, though. Their attack is an absolute mess. Lacazette, Aubameyang and Pepe couldn't be less complimentary. They cost about 175m in total and Arteta never wants to play them together. 

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Premier League clubs will decide tomorrow whether to continue with controversial pay-per-view games 

This is from 442 

They better fuck it off. They wont though because they are greedy horrible bastards. Hopefully the take up was so bad that Sky just tel them its not worth it. 

Remember sticking a can in your bike wheel so it sounded like a motorbike? I reckon Sean Dyche crushes a can of special brew and wedges it down his throat before he speaks. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They better fuck it off. They wont though because they are greedy horrible bastards. Hopefully the take up was so bad that Sky just tel them its not worth it. 

You've hit the nail on its head as I think the take up was bad and its just not worth the bad publicity it brings,  at least I'm assuming they do have some morals of course 

16 minutes ago, aws said:

Of course they might decide not to show the other games live at all. 

It should be a live early saturday game, 5 at 3pm, a saturday evening game, 2pm and 4pm sunday and a monday night football. In the late 90's the mad cunts had old firms at 5 past 6 on a sunday evening! 

Just now, TheAllMy-TyReds said:

Tactical foul by Brownhill, yellow already

Would Utd have got a penalty for it?