Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 167 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

The people who get annoyed and say Ings isn’t the same role/player as Bobby are mad. He’s doing that exact job at Southampton and carries a goal threat. Ideal alternative.

• Upvote 1

Positives to be taken from that:

1. A welcome return to non-scoring form from DCL.

2. A welcome sight to see Delph on after 59 minutes.

3. Refs may be onto the dirty bastards.

Well done Saints.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, belarus said:

The people who get annoyed and say Ings isn’t the same role/player as Bobby are mad. He’s doing that exact job at Southampton and carries a goal threat. Ideal alternative.

They really don't do the same thing. If you want an example of a player who is playing a similar role and still scoring goals it's Kane.

By the way, the standard of play from teams like Leeds and Southampton is really high. Bar a few teams, the people who call this a weak league are nuts. Even the shite like West Ham and Palace are genuinely hard to play against, for different reasons.

13 minutes ago, belarus said:

Yep, I was gutted when he joined then got injured straight away.  He was Bobby light at the time.  I can understand us selling him though however he'd be playing instead of Bobby now.

• Upvote 1

It’s like I said a few weeks ago: once they start dropping points, the blue mirage will fade away and something closer to normal service will be resumed.

In the event of a low points tally being required to win the league this season, I think Crackle’s Adult Disneyland has a far greater chance of fluking something nightmarish than Everton.

I’ve gone from general indifference to them apart from the derbies to looking forward to their hope slowly disappearing over the coming weeks. 

49 minutes ago, Elite said:

Dirty bastards this Everton side. It's on Ancellotti this, the cunt.

Fuck this whole "he's got class" bollocks. Napoli were a bunch of cunts and now Everton even more cuntish. He's a cunt

• Upvote 7

Isn't it upto the tackling player to make sure he's in control of himself? You can't even attempt to tackle from behind so even if he didn't mean it,which he fucking did, its still a red, and at minimum a second yellow after his first attempt the cunt