Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 165 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

What is wrong with these beauts on commentary? Making out it wasn't intentional.

It was absolutely intentional and Bernard should have gone just before too, another one they made out as accidental.

Fuck off

Some cunt on Bein saying no intention and trying to blame Walker-Peters for ‘drawing the foul.’ Fuck-ing-hell.

Hopefully the cunts will now be known for what we've known for ages, that they're a shower of thugs who, especially when things don't go their way, they do things like that and last weekend. The supporters mentality has Weasled it's way into the players. Cunts

11 minutes ago, Red Banjo said:

Just wondering how the BS can blame us for this?

I mean obviously there is a reason, I'm just struggling to find it.

My guess would be our fans sending abusive messages on social media to Pickford has unsettled them.

Any others?

9 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Thiago getting Richarlison sent off probably 

9 minutes ago, Anubis said:

We tempted Grumpy Fuck into a foul on Thiago.

Everton have been poor, but people overreacting a little. People said LFC’s season is over because of losing VVD, EFC have no fit RB, No Richarlison. Losing key players is tough for any team

Just now, Ronnie Whelan said:

Missing Digne and Richarlison for the United game. Doing their best to give Ole a plucky 2-1 win at the treehouse.

'Ollie' will be licking his lips at the prospect.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Some cunt on Bein saying no intention and trying to blame Walker-Peters for ‘drawing the foul.’ Fuck-ing-hell.

Drawing the foul? What when the foul is from behind and can't see the foul coming?

The fucking super cunt.

1 minute ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'll just leave this here... 

FB_IMG_1603640008040.jpg

Would have been boss if Friend had reached behind Digne’s ear and produced the red card like a magic trick.

• Upvote 2