Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 160 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

28 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Rashford has to be one of the most overrated players ever. Maybe apart from Pogtwat. 

He looked potentially great a couple of years back and he’s plateaued.

Doesn’t help having the imp for a manager and Mourinho before that calling you a useless twat in the press every time you lost as a teenager.

He’d improve immeasurably if he had a coach that had the faintest idea of what he was doing.    

Can I just say Evra is a massive wanker.

"I can still show you my leg from 2004"

"Did I finish the game, yes"

"Did we beat you, yes"

No one fucking cares you fucking doofus Manc cunt.

Looks like he’s just going through the motions, like he’s had enough. Tuchel in the summer. You know it makes sense.

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

Not really sure where to put this, but Sky and BT saying they want the Pay per view games scrapped.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-bt-premier-league-22901105

I thought it was their decision. 

So what's going on? Who ordered this PPV thing to happen? 

And reading the article it says sky and BT aren't making money off it, so are they only moaning because they want their share of the pie? 

Probably, but then if they're getting a share of it, then the clubs will be kicking off that they're not getting the expected revenue to make up for what they're losing on matchday ticket sales. Either way, with the whole shitshow row about it, and the wonderfully pointed boycotting in favour of donating to foodbanks, it's been an unmitigated disaster, and it wouldn't be a surprise to see it jibbed off. Let's hope so.

24 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I thought it was their decision. 

So what's going on? Who ordered this PPV thing to happen? 

And reading the article it says sky and BT aren't making money off it, so are they only moaning because they want their share of the pie? 

I think it came from the clubs suggesting that they should be allowed to broadcast games not on Sky or BT through their own websites. 

Edit, money goes to the Premier League;

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league-pay-per-view-fixtures-list-ppv-matches-sky-sports-bt-sport-704106

1 hour ago, MegadriveMan said:

Not really sure where to put this, but Sky and BT saying they want the Pay per view games scrapped.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-bt-premier-league-22901105

That’s it, I’m not looking at anything on a Reach Publishing website again. It’s like playing fucking Frogger trying to find something to read that’s not covered in shite adverts.

• Upvote 2

Big chance for Everton today to open up some daylight between themselves Chelsea and Utd. You just know what Everton do with big chances.