Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 150 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Deeney went to prison for stamping on a students head, so I am not expecting much in the way of moral guidance from  him.

He's every much the yard dog off the pitch as he is on it.

• Upvote 1

Can remember when Watford played Woking or some other non league club away in the Fa Cup and Deeney was strutting around like he was some superstar. He went into the crowd to get the ball for a corner and someone must have called him a cunt and he was cupping his ear at them laughing like that shit chant "who are ya". Just a fucking yard dog who thinks he's better than what he is. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Can remember when Watford played Woking or some other non league club away in the Fa Cup and Deeney was strutting around like he was some superstar. He went into the crowd to get the ball for a corner and someone must have called him a cunt and he was cupping his ear at them laughing like that shit chant "who are ya". Just a fucking yard dog who thinks he's better than what he is. 

I heard he even claims being a doctor.

Bang goes his 'my boy' status.

Granted, that took a bit of a hit when he got relegated and no longer mentioned on a weekly basis. But it's a spiritual thing.

On 20/10/2020 at 17:01, polymerpunkah said:

Watched most of Lazio defeating Dortmund 3-1.

Didn't hear his name mentioned once, but Lucas was top notch. Always in great position defensively, not a single silly foul in a dangerous spot, and constantly moving the ball forward accurately and effectively.

Very impressive.

Our Lucas? Didn't think he was still playing.

Real Madrid in strife? Hmmmm... Where's my violin? 

But when Hazard is back, being the best player in the world, he'll be able to win La Liga all by himself. Piece of piss.

Villa down 2 nil at home to Leeds. The bitters will be partying again tonight.

It does however remind us all in questioning how the fuck we lost to them, never mind by 7 fucking 2