Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 143 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Mourinho has done well with them. He has bought well and has a decent squad. The existing players have bought into him, not like the shower of divas at United.

You don't become a shit manager overnight. They are a dangerous outsider for the title. 

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Spurs are favourites for this game now, for me.

Nah, not for me. You forget that David Moyes wins games. That's what he does. He wins.

2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Nah, not for me. You forget that David Moyes wins games. That's what he does. He wins.

But he doesn't have to win to be a winner because he is a winner.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

That's true.

Although, mainly when he's sitting at home watching Escape To The Country while someone else is managing the team.

21 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

That's true.

Although, mainly when he's sitting at home watching Escape To The Country while someone else is managing the team.

Someone semi-competent

56 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Mourinho has done well with them. He has bought well and has a decent squad. The existing players have bought into him, not like the shower of divas at United.

You don't become a shit manager overnight. They are a dangerous outsider for the title. 

They are brilliant on the counter. World class no doubt. 

Let’s see how they do against teams that sit back and wait for their own chances on the break.

It’s a long season.