You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football - 2020/21

WhiskeyJar

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking ridiculous. Roughly 27% of Anfield's capacity. The 'scientists' now say there's a 44 million to 1 chance of getting the virus in England. That's like the odds for winning the old lottery jackpot before they added extra balls.

There's no way that's correct.

19 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Fucking ridiculous. Roughly 27% of Anfield's capacity. The 'scientists' now say there's a 44 million to 1 chance of getting the virus in England.

44 to 1m chance. 

Which, assuming there are 65m people in the UK, by my dodgy maths is a 1: 23k chance contracting it.

However, given the contagion rate and that you can be asymptotic, is somewhat misleading. 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

3 goals across 10 international nations league matches tonight after 35 minutes in 9 of them and one that finished 0:0 earlier. 

Why are they even playing these?  I hate international football. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Pete said:

Why are they even playing these?  I hate international football. 

It is utter shite. Especially here with Ingerlund - every set of fans in this country pretty much hate us and call our club and our city all sorts, then they expect us to join the same cause as them and cheer for fucking Ingerlund.

Fuck off.

Watched Ireland tonight. Bulgaria are shite. Between Romania, the Czechs and Bulgaria they haven't produced a decent player in 10 years, Berbatov the last one and Rosiky before him. They used to always have a world class player.

2 hours ago, No2 said:

Watched Ireland tonight. Bulgaria are shite. Between Romania, the Czechs and Bulgaria they haven't produced a decent player in 10 years, Berbatov the last one and Rosiky before him. They used to always have a world class player.

Ireland as well. Used to always have a few really good players. I don't think I know a Russian player, or a Hungarian player and when I was a kid they were always really good. Serbia have a few good players but not exactly the great players from the old Yugoslavia.

I still love the latter stages of tournaments when it's the really top teams.

2 hours ago, No2 said:

Yeah spot on. In the 90's Bulgaria the Czechs and Romania had not just one star but some boss players in their sides. Same as the Ukraine in the 00's and Northern Ireland in the ....

giphy.gif