Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 138 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

Screen Shot 2020-10-14 at 22.59.36.png

For United to have signed one gormless, slack-jawed, one-man disaster-zone as a centre-half was one thing. For them to double down on that, and sign another, at the same time making him the most expensive defender in the history of the game, is just spectacular. Long may it last.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

Southgate is the International version of Solskjaer. Both of whom I thoroughly approve of and I endorse their current tenure for the foreseeable. 

Both in need of a change and a new challenge methinks. Southgoat should dip his toes back into club management and Solskjaer should try international management. I sense an opportunity for a swap....

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Anubis said:

Both in need of a change and a new challenge methinks. Southgoat should dip his toes back into club management and Solskjaer should try international management. I sense an opportunity for a swap....

I like this idea. We could get Mike Reid to broker the deal in a Runaround stylie, giving it the old a-g, a-g, a-goooooo

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

Well if you enjoyed this thrilling round of England games then I have some good news for you. 

Screenshot_2020-10-15-20-05-47-267_com.android.chrome.jpg

Can't fucking wait. 

This is depressing news!

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

Well if you enjoyed this thrilling round of England games then I have some good news for you. 

Screenshot_2020-10-15-20-05-47-267_com.android.chrome.jpg

Can't fucking wait. 

For fucks sake, my birthday.

Sky have the full Forest v LFC game on from 1992. We have 2 teams playing, 1 half is quality and the other is unbelievably bad. Nicky Tanner, fuck me he's bad. 57 mounted in and Roy Keane should be on his 4th red card. Stuart Pearce literally gave Steve Nicol a boot up the hole and got a warning.

Edit Burrows just got a yellow for a triple red challenge.