Quantcast
Other football - 2020/21 - Page 137 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WhiskeyJar

Other football - 2020/21

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Maybe he just wants to give everyone a run out?

This game is crying out for Jesse Lingard. 

Maybe but it’s not much difference to the 3 previous qualifying games. 

Is J-Lindz even in the squad? 

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I know England have a few out tonight, but I that England side is all over the shop.

Most of the starters play 4-3-3 but why are they shoe horning players into a 3-4-2-1?

3 centre backs & 2 holding midfielders is ridiculous really. Is it because the centre backs are so poor? It’s hardly making sure Terry, Campbell & Ferdinand all get a game.

Reece James over Trent? Phillips or Rice over Hendo? I don’t want to overrate our players but seriously - 2 Champions of Everywhere or 2 bottom half of the Premiership players who achieved nothing?

Mount over Grelish or Sancho? Just daft. Doesn’t make sense. 

Southgoat will be out a job come mid-July.

Southgate previously promised to pick players on form. Tonight's lineout pisses all over that.

To add 2 more questionable choices, Pickford and Maguire, already cost their team a goal and a red card, have been in dreadful form since the season started with multiple errors each.

1 minute ago, Chocoholic said:

Southgate previously promised to pick players on form. Tonight's lineout pisses all over that.

To add 2 more questionable choices, Pickford and Maguire, already cost their team a goal and a red card, have been in dreadful form since the season started with multiple errors each.

If that’s the case Grelish should have been the one of the first names on the team sheet for 6 months now. 

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I don’t think he is. Southgate’s cracking up. 

England need to get the DCL on so he can ping his hammy in injury time. 

Southgate was never going to put his head on the chopping block by picking a lower bottom half player, in Grealish, regardless of how well he was playing. He was probably looking at the likelihood of him being relegated and then thinking 'I'm not going to be picking a Championship player next season, so why select him and give him a debut now?'

The coward has only selected him after Villa staying up.

18 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Southgate was never going to put his head on the chopping block by picking a lower bottom half player, in Grealish, regardless of how well he was playing. He was probably looking at the likelihood of him being relegated and then thinking 'I'm not going to be picking a Championship player next season, so why select him and give him a debut now?'

The coward has only selected him after Villa staying up.

Not sure about that. He gave Phillips a debut despite never playing in Premiership. Rice has been a regular despite WHU flirting with the drop for a while. 

For whatever reason, I just don’t think he likes him.

He's going to be bouncing with confidence on Saturday. Set him loose, Jurgen!

Two goals and an assist as well, in a 3-0 scoreline is some shit hot performance.

• Upvote 1

A quote from Jamie Redknapp on Sky's live match feed :

"But once we were a man down we started to settle a little bit, and probably at times better with 10 men." 

I rest my fucking case.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

This game is crying out for Jesse Lingard. 

prince-vultan.jpg

“LINGARD’S ALIVE??!!”

• Like 1