Sorry, this section of the site is for TLW Season Ticket Holders only. You can purchase a season ticket for just £2 a month and gain immediate access to all members only content, including match reports, round ups and the 'week that was', by clicking here.

If you are an existing season ticket holder and are seeing this message, then either your subscription has expired or you are not logged in.

Manchester United 4 Liverpool 3 (Mar 17 2024)

What an absolute sickener. It’s an all timer for me that, just because of who it was, how it happened, and the fact that it was all so fucking unnecessary. We’ve lost here in the cup to a couple of late goals before and it hurts like fuck, but when that happened they were better than us and it would have been a great effort for us to have beaten them. It hurts but it’s understandable. That’s not how it is now. They’re shite, we should never be losing to them and I don’t feel any better about it

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 19

Liverpool 6 Sparta Prague 1 (Mar 14 2024)

I don’t think I’ve ever felt uncomfortable about us battering a team before but when the fourth goal went in and we hadn’t even reached the 15 minute mark, I was squirming a little bit. It just felt awkward. Like that video when Michael Owen was blasting volleys past a 12 year old keeper.   I felt a bit sorry for Sparta but I was also annoyed with them too. It’s hard enough playing against us without doing the stupid shit they kept doing. It was the same last week too. How many of the

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 7

Liverpool 1 Man City 1 (Mar 10 2024)

That performance exceeded anything I expected, but the result didn’t. I actually thought we’d win the game but I didn’t think we’d completely dominate them for the entire second half. That was something wasn’t it? Fucking hell.    We should have won, we deserved to win, but we didn’t win. Partly because of our finishing and partly because earlier in the season City’s chairman paid a few refs to go over and do some side gigs in the U.A.E. and since they came back they’ve given some of t

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 32

Sparta Prague 1 Liverpool 5 (Mar 7 2024)

I don’t think any of us seen this coming. The team was much stronger than expected and the scoreline was way more emphatic too. I thought we’d see a much changed team and I didn’t particularly care about the result, because if it had gone wrong we still had next week’s second leg to turn things around.    Instead we got pretty much the strongest line up Klopp could have picked, with the one exception of Quansah starting ahead of Van Dijk. The logical assumption there was that we’d see

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 13

Nottingham Forest 0 Liverpool 1 (Mar 2 2024)

And we thought last week was dramatic. This team, fucking hell. It wasn’t a good performance, the lads just didn’t have it but they dug deep and found a way. That’s what Champions do. It’s hard not to draw parallels with the Villa game in the title winning season, but it’s too early to know if it will have the same significance. Teams who win titles usually have moments like this one that they look back on as being pivotal though. Hopefully this is ours.   For so long it was looking li

tlw content
tlw content
Match Reports 23

Premier League Round Up (Mar 9-13 2024)

Arsenal have been bitching about refs all season which really fucking winds me up as it’s not like they’ve suffered much, although I wouldn’t say they’ve benefited much either. In terms of the top three and officiating, you’ve City at one end of the scale, us at the other and Arsenal are somewhere in the middle.   Yet their fans were some of the most vocal on twitter last week (they always are) after the drop ball nonsense at Forest, but this week they weren’t happy when people rightl

tlw content
tlw content
Round Ups 2

Premier League Round Up (Mar 2-4 2024)

I’ll start at Goodison and the hilarious scenes that saw the Blues concede twice in stoppage time to lose to David Moyes. Then as their disgruntled fans were leaving the stadium they heard the news of Darwin’s winner at Forest. We often say “Imagine being us”, but another way of looking at it is... imagine being them!! Kinell.   They were awarded a first half penalty when Everton old boy Zouma handled in the box. It is a pen, no doubt about it, but I’ve seen more blatant ones not given

tlw content
tlw content
Round Ups 4

Premier League Round Up (Feb 24-26 2024)

I’ll kick things off at Old Trafford where the Mancs lost in comical fashion to Fulham. United had five wins in a row and were unbeaten in 2024 going into this. Some had been fooled by that and were thinking they were turning things around. Shit, Gary Neville was even predicting they’d beat Spurs and Villa to a top four spot.   It never ceases to amaze me how people can allow themselves to be so influenced by results and completely ignore what they see with their own eyes. Klopp always

tlw content
tlw content
Round Ups 11